london second hand bicycle shops

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Kevin, Feb 10, 2004.

  1. Kevin

    Kevin Guest

    Hello,

    After moving from australia to london and leaving behind my bike, I am currently looking for a shop
    where I can buy a second hand mountain bike from. Ideally I want there to be a bit of a range in
    price and condition. I have been looking around on the web and not found anything that helps.

    At this point I would rather go into a store than deal with loot/ebay/gumtree.

    Any ideas would be well appreciated.

    Cheers - Kevin

    Tags:

  2. "Kevin" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > After moving from australia to london and leaving behind my bike, I am currently looking for a
    > shop where I can buy a second hand mountain bike from.

    > At this point I would rather go into a store than deal with loot/ebay/gumtree.

    The greater part of the rec.bicycles readership is North America based. UK-specific questions are
    best directed to news:uk.rec.cycling .

    It's a few years since I lived in London, so I'll leave shop suggestions to those with more up-to-
    date knowledge, but I fear Loot may be your best option.

    James Thomson