london second hand bicycle shops

Kevin

Guest
Hello,

After moving from australia to london and leaving behind my bike, I am currently looking for a shop
where I can buy a second hand mountain bike from. Ideally I want there to be a bit of a range in
price and condition. I have been looking around on the web and not found anything that helps.

At this point I would rather go into a store than deal with loot/ebay/gumtree.

Any ideas would be well appreciated.

Cheers - Kevin

"Kevin" <[email protected]> wrote:

> After moving from australia to london and leaving behind my bike, I am currently looking for a
> shop where I can buy a second hand mountain bike from.

> At this point I would rather go into a store than deal with loot/ebay/gumtree.

The greater part of the rec.bicycles readership is North America based. UK-specific questions are
best directed to news:uk.rec.cycling .

It's a few years since I lived in London, so I'll leave shop suggestions to those with more up-to-
date knowledge, but I fear Loot may be your best option.

James Thomson