london to Australia by cycle

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Chris Wilcox, Nov 30, 2003.

  1. Chris Wilcox

    Chris Wilcox Guest

    Thanks for letting me post to your forum. This is worth a look at ( non commercial) site
    http://www.mark-ju.net

    about two people cycling from london to Australia

    Regards

    Chris Wilcox

    Tags:

  2. Firewalker

    Firewalker Guest

    They're going to need water wings....

    "Chris Wilcox" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Thanks for letting me post to your forum. This is worth a look at ( non commercial) site
    > http://www.mark-ju.net
    >
    > about two people cycling from london to Australia
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Chris Wilcox

    ---