Road Cycling · Public discussion

London to Brighton

Started by cardch · · Last activity · 2 posts · 2,053 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
9 June 2003
Last activity
14 June 2003
Original author
cardch
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,053
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Does anyone have any tips about doing the London to Brighton cycle ride this sunday? I have never done it before and wondered how sensible it is to do if you don't have an 'official' place. I've heard its ok just to turn up at Clapham Common but is this true? Also, any idea what time to get there??!!

    I saw from another post that it should take 3-4 hours which isn't too bad!

    Thanks for any info/advice...

  2. Late in the day I offer reassurance. Judging by last year, the official/non-official riders are split roughly 50/50; plenty just turn up for the craic and closed roads. I'm joining friends who are not 'serious' cyclists at Tooting Bec @ 9am. Without numbers we'll join the throng and get to Brighton soon after lunch.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.