UK and Europe · Public discussion

London to Brighton

Started by James · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,086 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
11 February 2003
Last activity
13 February 2003
Original author
James
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,086
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,

    I am hoping to do the London to Brighton this year and would be grateful if any of you who have done
    this before could let me know what the *ar(sorry I just had to use the C word) parking situation is
    like around Clapham/Battersea area for this event.

    Thanks

  2. Quoted message said:

    I am hoping to do the London to Brighton this year and would be grateful if any of you who have
    done this before could let me know what the *ar(sorry I just had to use the C word) parking
    situation is like around Clapham/Battersea area for this event.

    With 27000 people, I wouldn't like your chances. Then again, if you're on your bike - park anywhere
    and ride down. There's plenty of parking in a 5 -10mile radius. If you've had enough on the bike,
    maybe park somewhere thats 1-2 train stops off and get a train down (eg Olympia).

    See ya there 🙂

  3. Johnny Klunk said:
    Quoted message said:

    I am hoping to do the London to Brighton this year and would be grateful if any of you who have
    done this before could let me know what the *ar(sorry I just had to use the C word) parking
    situation is like around Clapham/Battersea area for this event.

    With 27000 people, I wouldn't like your chances. Then again, if you're on your bike - park
    anywhere and ride down. There's plenty of parking in a 5 -10mile radius. If you've had enough on
    the bike, maybe park somewhere thats 1-2 train stops off and get a train down (eg Olympia).

    See ya there 🙂


    I thought it might be painful...but have anew plan now.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.