London to Brighton

James

Guest
Hi,

I am hoping to do the London to Brighton this year and would be grateful if any of you who have done
this before could let me know what the *ar(sorry I just had to use the C word) parking situation is
like around Clapham/Battersea area for this event.

Thanks

> I am hoping to do the London to Brighton this year and would be grateful if any of you who have
> done this before could let me know what the *ar(sorry I just had to use the C word) parking
> situation is like around Clapham/Battersea area for this event.

With 27000 people, I wouldn't like your chances. Then again, if you're on your bike - park anywhere
and ride down. There's plenty of parking in a 5 -10mile radius. If you've had enough on the bike,
maybe park somewhere thats 1-2 train stops off and get a train down (eg Olympia).

See ya there :)

Johnny Klunk wrote:
>>I am hoping to do the London to Brighton this year and would be grateful if any of you who have
>>done this before could let me know what the *ar(sorry I just had to use the C word) parking
>>situation is like around Clapham/Battersea area for this event.
>

> With 27000 people, I wouldn't like your chances. Then again, if you're on your bike - park
> anywhere and ride down. There's plenty of parking in a 5 -10mile radius. If you've had enough on
> the bike, maybe park somewhere thats 1-2 train stops off and get a train down (eg Olympia).
>
> See ya there :)

I thought it might be painful...but have anew plan now.