London to Southend

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Just Meeeeeee., Jun 1, 2003.

  1. Anyone doing it? I am...

    Tags:

  2. Msa

    Msa Guest

    Just meeeeeee. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone doing it? I am...

    Yep, and back again.

    --
    Mark

  3. Msa

    Msa Guest

    MSA <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Just meeeeeee. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Anyone doing it? I am...
    > >

    > Yep, and back again.
    >

    > --
    > Mark

    Also doing London to Cambridge and back to London if anyone wants to join
    in. Average speed around 20-22mph, group of 7 so far. Email if interested.

    --
    Mark

  4. MSA wrote:

    > Also doing London to Cambridge and back to London if anyone wants to join in. Average speed around
    > 20-22mph, group of 7 so far. Email if interested.

    When is it?

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  5. Msa

    Msa Guest

    Dave Larrington <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > MSA wrote:
    >
    > > Also doing London to Cambridge and back to London if anyone wants to join in. Average speed
    > > around 20-22mph, group of 7 so far. Email if interested.
    >
    > When is it?
    >
    > Dave Larrington - http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/
    > http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

    Cambridge is 27th July, Southend is 13th July.

    --
    Mark

  6. Terry

    Terry Guest

    "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Dave Larrington <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > MSA wrote:
    > >
    > > > Also doing London to Cambridge and back to London if anyone wants to join in. Average speed
    > > > around 20-22mph, group of 7 so far. Email if interested.
    > >
    > > When is it?
    > >
    > > Dave Larrington - http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/
    > > Editor - British Human Power Club Newsletter
    > > http://www.bhpc.org.uk/
    > >

    > Cambridge is 27th July, Southend is 13th July.

  7. Msa

    Msa Guest

    Terry <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > Dave Larrington <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    if

    > > > When is it?
    > > >
    > > > Dave Larrington - http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/
    > > > ===========================================================
    > > > Editor - British Human Power Club Newsletter
    > > > http://www.bhpc.org.uk/
    > > > ===========================================================
    > > >

    > > Cambridge is 27th July, Southend is 13th July.

    I would have done that ride but this weekend I'm sitting my final exams for the degree :-( I know
    what I'd rather be doing :)

    --
    Mark

  8. Terry

    Terry Guest

    "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Terry <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > Dave Larrington <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > if

    > > > Cambridge is 27th July, Southend is 13th July.
    > >

    > I would have done that ride but this weekend I'm sitting my final exams
    for
    > the degree :-( I know what I'd rather be doing :)
    >

    > --
    > Mark

    Ouch, I've got finals next year (p/t mature student) which I'm not looking forward to! I
    sympathise with you.

    ---
    Don't be shy, click on the link below. http://www.justgiving.com/letour

    L'Etape du Tour 2003, rider number 3295, I must be mad!
    http://www.letapedutour.com/2003/us/index.htm

  9. June 8th racing in Brighton July 12th/13th Dunwich Dynamo July 27th racing in Leicester

    Blast!

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  10. Joff

    Joff New Member

    Joined:
    May 20, 2003
    Yup doing the London to Southend, great ride as its not hilly and as packed as the London to Brighton. See you up in Leicester on the 27th Dave!
    Happy wheeling,
    Joff
    www.pennyfarthingworldtour.com

  11. Msa

    Msa Guest

    > > I would have done that ride but this weekend I'm sitting my final exams
    > for
    > > the degree :-( I know what I'd rather be doing :)
    > >

    > > --
    > > Mark

    > Ouch, I've got finals next year (p/t mature student) which I'm not looking forward to! I
    > sympathise with you.

    p/t mature student too (36 mature?). Tough with a job eh? I can feel some celebrations coming on
    next week! Good luck with the last year, I didn't struggle with the work but motivation was a
    major problem.

    --
    Mark

  12. Terry

    Terry Guest

    "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > > I would have done that ride but this weekend I'm sitting my final
    exams
    > > for
    > > > the degree :-( I know what I'd rather be doing :)
    > > >

    > > > --
    > > > Mark
    >
    > > Ouch, I've got finals next year (p/t mature student) which I'm not
    looking
    > > forward to! I sympathise with you.
    >

    > p/t mature student too (36 mature?). Tough with a job eh? I can feel
    some
    > celebrations coming on next week! Good luck with the last year, I didn't struggle with the work
    > but motivation was a major problem.
    >

    > --
    > Mark

    Ouch, same age, and yes, there will eb some celebrations, that i've finished!

    ---