London to Southend

Just meeeeeee. <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anyone doing it? I am...

Yep, and back again.

--
Mark

MSA <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Just meeeeeee. <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Anyone doing it? I am...
> >

> Yep, and back again.
>

> --
> Mark

Also doing London to Cambridge and back to London if anyone wants to join
in. Average speed around 20-22mph, group of 7 so far. Email if interested.

--
Mark

MSA wrote:

> Also doing London to Cambridge and back to London if anyone wants to join in. Average speed around
> 20-22mph, group of 7 so far. Email if interested.

When is it?

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Dave Larrington <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> MSA wrote:
>
> > Also doing London to Cambridge and back to London if anyone wants to join in. Average speed
> > around 20-22mph, group of 7 so far. Email if interested.
>
> When is it?
>
> Dave Larrington - http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/
> http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Cambridge is 27th July, Southend is 13th July.

--

Terry <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Dave Larrington <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

if

> > > When is it?
> > >
> > > Dave Larrington - http://www.legslarry.beerdrinkers.co.uk/
> > > ===========================================================
> > > Editor - British Human Power Club Newsletter
> > > http://www.bhpc.org.uk/
> > > ===========================================================
> > >

> > Cambridge is 27th July, Southend is 13th July.

I would have done that ride but this weekend I'm sitting my final exams for the degree :-( I know
what I'd rather be doing :)

--
Mark

"MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Terry <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > "MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Dave Larrington <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> if

> > > Cambridge is 27th July, Southend is 13th July.
> >

> I would have done that ride but this weekend I'm sitting my final exams
for
> the degree :-( I know what I'd rather be doing :)
>

> --
> Mark

Ouch, I've got finals next year (p/t mature student) which I'm not looking forward to! I
sympathise with you.

---
Don't be shy, click on the link below. http://www.justgiving.com/letour

L'Etape du Tour 2003, rider number 3295, I must be mad!
http://www.letapedutour.com/2003/us/index.htm

> > I would have done that ride but this weekend I'm sitting my final exams
> for
> > the degree :-( I know what I'd rather be doing :)
> >

> > --
> > Mark

> Ouch, I've got finals next year (p/t mature student) which I'm not looking forward to! I
> sympathise with you.

p/t mature student too (36 mature?). Tough with a job eh? I can feel some celebrations coming on
next week! Good luck with the last year, I didn't struggle with the work but motivation was a
major problem.

--
Mark

"MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > > I would have done that ride but this weekend I'm sitting my final
exams
> > for
> > > the degree :-( I know what I'd rather be doing :)
> > >

> > > --
> > > Mark
>
> > Ouch, I've got finals next year (p/t mature student) which I'm not
looking
> > forward to! I sympathise with you.
>

> p/t mature student too (36 mature?). Tough with a job eh? I can feel
some
> celebrations coming on next week! Good luck with the last year, I didn't struggle with the work
> but motivation was a major problem.
>

> --
> Mark

Ouch, same age, and yes, there will eb some celebrations, that i've finished!

---