London to Southend.......

Just Meeeeeee.

Guest
See you all there. I will be on the recumbent with the Union Jack flag................

--
Lee "swampy" Marsh..

" I believe that political correctness can be a form of linguistic fascism, and my grandfather went
too war against fascism"

"Just meeeeeee." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...
> See you all there. I will be on the recumbent with the Union Jack flag................
>

> --
> Lee "swampy" Marsh..
>
> " I believe that political correctness can be a form of linguistic
fascism,
> and my grandfather went too war against fascism"

I'll shout if I see ya!

--
Mark

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak"

"MSA" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Just meeeeeee." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:D[email protected]...
> > See you all there. I will be on the recumbent with the Union Jack flag................
> >

> > --
> > Lee "swampy" Marsh..
> >
> > " I believe that political correctness can be a form of linguistic
> fascism,
> > and my grandfather went too war against fascism"
> >

> I'll shout if I see ya!
>

> --
> Mark
>
> "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak"

Well, I rode there and back and didn't see ya! Maybe Cambridge in a couple of weeks!

--
Mark

"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak"

Just meeeeeee. <[email protected]> wrote:

> this is us at the end........ begin 666 FINISH 2.JPG
> M_]C_X2.917AI9@``34T`*@````@`"0$/``(````'````>@$0``(````)````
> M@@$2``,````!``$```$:``4````!````B@$;``4````!````D@$H``,````!
> M``(```$R``(````4````F@(3``,````!``(``(=I``0````!````K@```MI+ M;VYI8V$``%)E=FEO($,R```!(
> ````,```$@`````S(P,#,Z,#<Z,3,@,30Z M,S<Z-#0``!Z"F@`%`````0```AR"G0`%`````0```B2((@`#`````0`#``"(

Do you think you could, in future, if you need to post an image, put it on a website, then put the
link to it in your post. This is a non-binary group, so anything other than plain text is not
allowed, and as you can see from your snipped post above, on text newsreaders it just comes out as
2800 lines if plain text. Alan.
--
Change the 'minus' to 'plus' to reply by e-mail. http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road Cycling in the
North Midlands.

Works fine on mine mate. "A Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:1fy1xqv.kmugs91lxcfsvN%[email protected]...
> Just meeeeeee. <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > this is us at the end........ begin 666 FINISH 2.JPG
> > M_]C_X2.917AI9@``34T`*@````@`"0$/``(````'````>@$0``(````)````
> > M@@$2``,````!``$```$:``4````!````B@$;``4````!````D@$H``,````!
> > M``(```$R``(````4````F@(3``,````!``(``(=I``0````!````K@```MI+ M;VYI8V$``%)E=FEO($,R```!(
> > ````,```$@`````S(P,#,Z,#<Z,3,@,30Z M,S<Z-#0``!Z"F@`%`````0```AR"G0`%`````0```B2((@`#`````0`#``"(
>
> Do you think you could, in future, if you need to post an image, put it on a website, then put the
> link to it in your post. This is a non-binary group, so anything other than plain text is not
> allowed, and as you can see from your snipped post above, on text newsreaders it just comes out as
> 2800 lines if plain text. Alan.
> --
> Change the 'minus' to 'plus' to reply by e-mail. http://www.dvatc.co.uk - Off-road Cycling in the
> North Midlands.

"Just meeeeeee." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Works fine on mine mate.

As well as not working on exotic news readers/OSes many newservers chop non-text. Best to put the
pics on a web site and post a link.

I did have a look on another server. Are you the old geezer or the hari-krishna?

Just meeeeeee. <[email protected]> wrote: Snips because of top-posting.
> Works fine on mine mate.

Yes,but you are using OE. People who use text newsreaders cannot see it as it comes out as garbled
text. The point is though, that it shouldnt be posted here. If you need to show an image, put it on
a website, and post the link here, or offer to e-mail anyone who wants to see it. Alan.