London Tour watching!

Fat_oli

Jun 29, 2005
Does anyone know pubs or bars showing the TDF in London? Even just the highlights? I'm guessing the Duke Of York courier pub on Vine Hill/Clerkenwell road will. Any others? Much appreciated if possible - surely there must be some cycling publicans out there! I don't have the time or money to make Eurosport viable at home yet I don't want to miss out.

There is but I don’t know its name ! Its near Victoria station and is run by two aussie girls who love the sport... often you will find a lonely WBT sitting at the bar watching a few stages ! Seriously I have been there a couple of times with mates and the girls behind the bar are always happy to switch it over to the cycling as they love the sport....... leave it with me and I'll get the name..... could be a bit of trek from NW London thou.......

Fat_oli said:
Does anyone know pubs or bars showing the TDF in London? Even just the highlights? I'm guessing the Duke Of York courier pub on Vine Hill/Clerkenwell road will. Any others? Much appreciated if possible - surely there must be some cycling publicans out there! I don't have the time or money to make Eurosport viable at home yet I don't want to miss out.