Lone Peak Seat Bag

M. Chandler

Guest
I recently purchased one of the Lone Peak RB-100 seat packs/bags from
Calhoun Cycle, and I'm quite pleased with it. It's a "universal" fit,
so it's not quite as "streamlined" as say, RANS' own bag. But for less
than $50, it's a good deal. It slips over the seat back and is secured
with two straps (one goes under the seat back braces, and one snugs the
bag around the back itself). Easily enough capacity for day rides and
the like. Worth checking out, IMO.

--
Mark Chandler
Superior, CO

M. Chandler wrote:
> I recently purchased one of the Lone Peak RB-100 seat packs/bags from
> Calhoun Cycle, and I'm quite pleased with it. It's a "universal" fit,
> so it's not quite as "streamlined" as say, RANS' own bag. But for less
> than $50, it's a good deal. It slips over the seat back and is secured
> with two straps (one goes under the seat back braces, and one snugs the
> bag around the back itself). Easily enough capacity for day rides and
> the like. Worth checking out, IMO.

Mark,

A link would have been helpful. ;)
<http://www.calhouncycle.com/accessories/seatbags.html>

P.S. Are you getting the radically, er radially laced front wheel?

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Tom Sherman wrote:
> M. Chandler wrote:
>
>> I recently purchased one of the Lone Peak RB-100 seat packs/bags from
>> Calhoun Cycle, and I'm quite pleased with it. It's a "universal" fit,
>> so it's not quite as "streamlined" as say, RANS' own bag. But for
>> less than $50, it's a good deal. It slips over the seat back and is
>> secured with two straps (one goes under the seat back braces, and one
>> snugs the bag around the back itself). Easily enough capacity for day
>> rides and the like. Worth checking out, IMO.

> Mark,
>
> A link would have been helpful. ;)
> <http://www.calhouncycle.com/accessories/seatbags.html>

Yeah, I probably should have posted that link.

> P.S. Are you getting the radically, er radially laced front wheel?

I'm thinking about it. I may just cave in and go three cross if I can
find a silver, 32h Velocity Aeroheat rim (26"/559).

--
Mark Chandler
Superior, CO
http://www.MileHighSkates.com

About these bags ...

Do you think the Radical Universal Long really needs a rack on a
Barchetta Strada?

Nice looking bag.