Lone Rangers Bullet

"Mark Probert-March 1, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
in message news:p[email protected]...

> "Bew" <qw@nonamewhatsover> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > I make my own :) http://www.all-natural.com/silver-1.html :)
> >
> > Good stuff - check it out , natural product kills their **** .
>
> Colloidal silver was debunked here. Please look it up for facts.

Of course it was :) sweetie , but do I care what you say ? . You can't help commenting on my posts
sweetkins , do I get under your thin skin ?

PS respond if you wish , feel free to dribble on .

Few other things being debunked as well noddy , HRT , chemo and other conventional failures .

---

Release Date: 19/02/2004

"Bew" <qw@nonamewhatsover> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> PS respond if you wish , feel free to dribble on .

You have to stop looking in a mirror.

In article <[email protected]>, Bew <qw@nonamewhatsover> wrote:

>"Mark Probert-March 1, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in message
>news:p[email protected]...
>>
>> "Bew" <qw@nonamewhatsover> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> > I make my own :) http://www.all-natural.com/silver-1.html :)
>> >
>> > Good stuff - check it out , natural product kills their **** .
>>
>> Colloidal silver was debunked here. Please look it up for facts.
>
>Of course it was :) sweetie , but do I care what you say ? . You can't help commenting on my posts
>sweetkins , do I get under your thin skin ?
>
>PS respond if you wish , feel free to dribble on .
>
>Few other things being debunked as well noddy , HRT , chemo and other conventional failures .

Neither HRT nor chemo are "failures." It just turns out that HRT has side-effects we don't want, and
chemo isn't appropriate in all cases. (In some cases it works great.)

Colloidal silver, by contrast, is total nonsense, as are most of the claims made for it (like "germs
cannot become resistant to silver," which is a blatant lie).

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 18:41:06 +0000, "Kristofer D. Dale" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Bew <qw@nonamewhatsover> wrote:
>> Good stuff - check it out , natural product kills
>> their **** .
>
>Might want to think twice about deliberately
>ingesting silver:
>
>http://www.vitaletherapeutics.org/vtlmntox.htm

On the other hand, Ag administered at high velocity would
cure what ails most of the *true believers* in MHA.

Lycanthropy is prevalent amongst them. Do go outside tonight
and marvel at the beauty of the full moon.

--

Take out the G'RBAGE for private replies.
[email protected]