Lone Rangers Bullet

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Bew, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. Bew

    Bew Guest

    Tags:

  2. Bew

    Bew Guest

    "Mark Probert-March 1, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote
    in message news:p[email protected]...

    > "Bew" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > I make my own :) http://www.all-natural.com/silver-1.html :)
    > >
    > > Good stuff - check it out , natural product kills their crap .
    >
    > Colloidal silver was debunked here. Please look it up for facts.

    Of course it was :) sweetie , but do I care what you say ? . You can't help commenting on my posts
    sweetkins , do I get under your thin skin ?

    PS respond if you wish , feel free to dribble on .

    Few other things being debunked as well noddy , HRT , chemo and other conventional failures .

    ---

    Release Date: 19/02/2004

  3. Orac

    Orac Guest

  4. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Bew <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Mark Probert-March 1, 2004" <Mark [email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:p[email protected]...
    >>
    >> "Bew" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> > I make my own :) http://www.all-natural.com/silver-1.html :)
    >> >
    >> > Good stuff - check it out , natural product kills their crap .
    >>
    >> Colloidal silver was debunked here. Please look it up for facts.
    >
    >Of course it was :) sweetie , but do I care what you say ? . You can't help commenting on my posts
    >sweetkins , do I get under your thin skin ?
    >
    >PS respond if you wish , feel free to dribble on .
    >
    >Few other things being debunked as well noddy , HRT , chemo and other conventional failures .

    Neither HRT nor chemo are "failures." It just turns out that HRT has side-effects we don't want, and
    chemo isn't appropriate in all cases. (In some cases it works great.)

    Colloidal silver, by contrast, is total nonsense, as are most of the claims made for it (like "germs
    cannot become resistant to silver," which is a blatant lie).

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
    correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
    shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  5. Wb

    Wb Guest

    On Sun, 07 Mar 2004 18:41:06 +0000, "Kristofer D. Dale" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Bew <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> Good stuff - check it out , natural product kills
    >> their crap .
    >
    >Might want to think twice about deliberately
    >ingesting silver:
    >
    >http://www.vitaletherapeutics.org/vtlmntox.htm

    On the other hand, Ag administered at high velocity would
    cure what ails most of the *true believers* in MHA.

    Lycanthropy is prevalent amongst them. Do go outside tonight
    and marvel at the beauty of the full moon.

    2ยข
    --

    Take out the G'RBAGE for private replies.
    [email protected]