long brake levers

Dave

Guest
I am looking for some longer brake levers.. ones that allow us people with short fingers to keep our
hands off of the gripshift shorty shifters and still reach the brake levers easily.... Thanks in
advance for your help!!!

"DAVE" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:zIiwa.20261$hd6.618@fed1read05...
> I am looking for some longer brake levers.. ones that allow us people with short fingers to keep
> our hands off of the gripshift shorty shifters and still reach the brake levers easily.... Thanks
> in advance for your help!!!

Uhhh....which brakes?
--
Slacker

"DAVE" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:zIiwa.20261$hd6.618@fed1read05...
> I am looking for some longer brake levers.. ones that allow us people with short fingers to keep
> our hands off of the gripshift shorty shifters and still reach the brake levers easily.... Thanks
> in advance for your help!!!

Check out some Avid levers with reach adjustment...they let you choose one of three "zero" points
(max distance lever will sit away from bar). They're great for small-handers.

Chris