Long clip-on bars for TT on existing oversized bar

Hi,

I'm trying to find a good pair of clip-ons (ideally carbon) for my
oversized drops - the only ones i can find are made by Deda, but they
only seem to come in one size, I have about 41cm elbow to knuckle arm
length (longish) which i have a feeling they won't fit.

All the other's i can find seem to only fit 26.0mm diameter.

Can anyone help me out here?

Many thanks,
Mark.

Check out the Hed cliplites. They sell them in carbon and have a oversized
version.

news:[email protected]...