    riding quality.

    Date: 5/7/05
    Time: 10:30am

    Address: 36 Long Ridge Road
    Plainview, N.Y. 11803

    Please E-Mail me if you need directions at ([email protected])

    The Green Belt also has a pretty cool dirt BMX track. Not the best but
    very acceptable.

    Bring ALL THE UNI"S you have. We have wide paved streets and they are
    very HILLY!!!!!!pls rsvp if you are coming..

    --
    JustOneWheel - Every One Should Ride One
    JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

  2. Erm....

    I may be able to come. My last final is on the 6th...so I'm not really
    sure.

    --
    TheObieOne3226 - SWAT

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
    'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
    'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

    \"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
    him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

    \"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
    mental

    *disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
    are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
    feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
    everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
    criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*

  3. I can't make it.

    --
    TheObieOne3226 - Hello!

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
    'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
    'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

    \"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
    him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

    \"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
    mental

    *disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
    are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
    feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
    everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
    criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*

  4. unicyclepa

    unicyclepa Guest

  5. johnfoss

    johnfoss Guest

    Ah, memories. I wish I could join you guys. Which way are you going to
    ride from your start point? It goes both ways from there, though back in
    my day the southern direction was more user-friendly.

    I would love to ride that trail someday on a real MUni. I think all I
    ever used in there was a 24" Miyata (because that's all I had). My last
    ride on that trail was probably in 1994. I can't remember if I made it
    back there in '98, when I was in town for Greg Milstein's wedding. I
    know I had a unicycle on that trip, because I rode it in NYC.

    Please say hi to any of the old-timers from the old Long Island
    Unicyclists!

    --
    johnfoss - The wilder Wilder

    John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone

    "Read the rules!" -- 'IUF Rulebook'

  6. Chrashing

    Chrashing Guest

  7. shibumi

    shibumi Guest

    > -johnfoss:- *Which way are you going to ride from your start point? It
    > goes both ways from there, though back in my day the southern
    > direction was more user-friendly.*

    From Adam's house in Plainview, we'll most likely go south to Washington
    Ave. All downhill with a nice trail. The natural BMX track is in that
    direction so we'll check that out. I know Andrew (HCR) wants to do
    that. It's actually a quick ride. Once over Washington it's all flat
    so we'll just turn around and head back north for the heavy stuff.

    I'm sure there will be more outings to come for those who can't make it
    this time and we'll post pictures and video after.

    Adam and Renie sent me some pictures of the conditions as of this
    evening.

    | Attachment filename: greenbltnet1.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/307911|

    shibumi - On A Uni

    Jeff
    shibumi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8816

  8. shibumi

    shibumi Guest

    and 1 more...

    | Attachment filename: greenbltnet2.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/307912|

    shibumi - On A Uni

    Jeff
    shibumi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8816

  9. brian.slater

    brian.slater Guest

    I'd love to go, but I have a little problem, I've two fractures in my
    left arm at the shoulder - one may require a pin.:( :( :( :(

    --
    brian.slater - Nellfurtiti, the Wonder Cat

    Brian C. Slater
    AKA: Snoopy

    Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
    Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference.

    "To not decide is to decide" - undecided
    brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902

  10. JustOneWheel

    JustOneWheel Guest

  11. brian.slater

    brian.slater Guest

    JustOneWheel wrote:
    > *we have pins!!!!!!!!!!!!!how many?*

    Just one, if any - you do have titanium, don't you? I'll find out
    later today.

    --
    brian.slater - Nellfurtiti, the Wonder Cat

    Brian C. Slater
    AKA: Snoopy

    Ok, I am now officially in my normal state of -advanced- confusion.
    Don't try to confuse me, it won't make any difference.

    "To not decide is to decide" - undecided
    brian.slater's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3902

  12. JustOneWheel

    JustOneWheel Guest

    a small piece of the BMX track. It rides along the greenbelt for a good
    lengh. Its pretty intense.
    We will stop to take a peek if the rain is'nt to bad.

    Adam

    --
    JustOneWheel - Every One Should Ride One
    JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

  13. JustOneWheel

    JustOneWheel Guest

    Sorry, the picture was left out.

    | Attachment filename: greenbltbmx.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/308604|

    JustOneWheel - Every One Should Ride One
    JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

  14. JustOneWheel

    JustOneWheel Guest

    Great day. Sorry no video, Their was a strong threat of rain. Just some
    good stills. More to follow.
    The next ride will have an even bigger group.

    The best thing about these rides is it brings out the riders from the
    past.
    After a quick bagel, OJ and coffe we were carbed up and ready to go. Of
    coures some choose to go empty.

    Dave Jones showed up and has not gotten on a unicycle in 20 years. I
    then found out that he was the former president of the Long Island
    Unicycle club back in the 80's.
    Time to get Long Island and the surrounding areas riding in large
    quantities. I have many cool and unique things planned for our rides
    this summer.

    Amos Weinberg pulled up with his 29" Muni's as well as his Coker.
    First dirt ride for Amos(Awsome). Forget the Two Wheeler.

    David(D4) from the NY Unicycle Club in manhatten(grants tomb)and his 7
    year old daughter rebecca came from Jersey. She only learned a few
    months ago and was riding thru the trails like a little bird(greate
    job).

    Jeff(shibumi) Came with his 29'er and ripped up the trails. He's got the
    Muni thing down well now.

    Our next Muni ride will be announced next week. Muni riding for
    everyone.

    Thanks everyone
    Adam
    Just one Wheel Inc

    | Attachment filename: argreenbeltride.jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/309781|

    JustOneWheel - Every One Should Ride One
    JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

  15. JustOneWheel

    JustOneWheel Guest

    another. She wore a helmet when she rode.

    | Attachment filename: argreenbeltride (1).jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/309783|

    JustOneWheel - Every One Should Ride One
    JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

  16. JustOneWheel

    JustOneWheel Guest

    another. Amos rockin!

    | Attachment filename: argreenbeltride (2).jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/309784|

    JustOneWheel - Every One Should Ride One
    JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

  17. JustOneWheel

    JustOneWheel Guest

    Few more.

    | Attachment filename: argreenbeltride (7).jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/309786|

    JustOneWheel - Every One Should Ride One
    JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

  18. JustOneWheel

    JustOneWheel Guest

    almost.

    | Attachment filename: argreenbeltride (9).jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/309787|

    JustOneWheel - Every One Should Ride One
    JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

  19. JustOneWheel

    JustOneWheel Guest

    Last two.

    | Attachment filename: argreenbeltride (10).jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/309790|

    JustOneWheel - Every One Should Ride One
    JustOneWheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9237

  20. JustOneWheel

    JustOneWheel Guest

    Thats it. Thanks.

    | Attachment filename: argreenbeltride (14).jpg |
    |Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/309791|