Long Island NY guys

cyclesox

Feb 9, 2007
any LI cyclers have rank socked feet to make me smell?
Dominant cocky atheletes step up. I need to get a wiff.
private me

Something stink's about this post and its not feet. I'm sure that there is another forum that better suits your....um....predilection than this one. We try to keep this a family oriented forum.

Have you tried PM'ing s2cuts? He's not much of a he-man, but he will let you smell his soiled socks if you promise to punish him for being the churlish, misbehaving little princess that he is. He's looking for either casual sex or a long term relationship. He's into role play, ass to mouth, DP, felching, and tea bagging, and is not opposed to taking golden showers. He's really brave.

kdlong sorry if i was out of line.
i am a good guy otherwise. just need socks. prob hard to understand if you dont have a foot fetish.
kdelong said:
Something stink's about this post and its not feet. I'm sure that there is another forum that better suits your....um....predilection than this one. We try to keep this a family oriented forum.

haha is he a serious cyclist? where is he?
alienator said:
Have you tried PM'ing s2cuts? He's not much of a he-man, but he will let you smell his soiled socks if you promise to punish him for being the churlish, misbehaving little princess that he is. He's looking for either casual sex or a long term relationship. He's into role play, ass to mouth, DP, felching, and tea bagging, and is not opposed to taking golden showers. He's really brave.

alienator said:
He's into role play, ass to mouth, DP, felching, and tea bagging, and is not opposed to taking golden showers. He's really brave.

Could you give some examples of his alleged "bravery" ?

Bob Ross said:
Could you give some examples of his alleged "bravery" ?

Being ridden bareback, gang riding sessions, genital torture, wearing pumps and assless pants to rodeos.......

hmmm
ok but does he look hot in cycle gear? sox? haha
alienator said:
Being ridden bareback, gang riding sessions, genital torture, wearing pumps and assless pants to rodeos.......

alienator said:
Whoops.... sorry... wrong thread... (quickly closes door)

getting back to my original post. Have you heard of any cycle guys into feet/ socks?? or do you suspect some are?
alienator said:

cyclesox said:
private me
Well finally someone who can use those old smelly socks I have that are too rank to wash. I'll throw some fresh sweaty ones in for you as well.

Just PM me your name and address cyclesox and I'll send you a batch. I promise it will smell.

Crankyfeet said:
Well finally someone who can use those old smelly socks I have that are too rank to wash. I'll throw some fresh sweaty ones in for you as well.

Just PM me your name and address cyclesox and I'll send you a batch. I promise it will smell.
I wish that I had a pair of socks from a Navy aquaintance of mine that I could send to him. The fellow was nicknamed Dirty Harry for a very good reason. We made him shower everytime that he was going to take his shoes off because it smelled like someone hurled whenever he did. Actually I would probably get in trouble if I tried to send them to him, it is illegal to ship toxic waste without the proper permits.

any wanna sniff mine? hahaha come on.......
cyclesox said:
private me

Thanks for sending me your name and email cyclesox by mistake. I see you work for Publishers Clearing House. That well known email spam company with the free sweepstakes advert as the hook to extract private information from unsuspecting web surfers.

cyclesox said:
getting back to my original post. Have you heard of any cycle guys into feet/ socks?? or do you suspect some are?
Take a fairie...umm I mean, ferry, out to Fire Island , hang a sign around your neck. Sure you find someone to help you. Pretty sure there are lotsa guys sniffing all sorts of body parts and dirty laundry out there. Not that there is anything wrong with that of course. {{gag}}