Long Jump Record

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Grinspoon, Oct 18, 2004.

  1. Grinspoon

    Grinspoon Guest

    Tags:

  2. muniracer

    muniracer Guest

    a quick google led me to the unicon xi results were jacinto got a little
    more than 96 inches. i would guess the unofficial record is a little
    bit higher. someone, like john foss, should know the correct answer.

    --
    muniracer - Hell On Wheel

    The Hell on Wheel Unicycle Gang owns you!!

    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/albuq25
    muniracer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4339

  3. Lutz

    Lutz Guest

  4. Robbie

    Robbie Guest

    Lutz wrote:
    > *Moritz Hahn jumped this year on the Einradköste 248m in a official
    > competition, I think that that must be the new world record.
    >
    > Lutz *

    If you mean 2.48m that's huge. Jacinto got 2.45m or something, still
    barely beat him, but they're both huge! But best is best, even if it's
    only a centimetre.

    --
    Robbie - Street Unicyclist

    [image: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albums/greeny23-900/dr_z.gif]