Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

long ride shorts?

Started by mydbrx2 · · Last activity · 5 posts · 1,730 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
18 August 2008
Last activity
18 August 2008
Original author
mydbrx2
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,730
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Just wondering what other people wear for those 50+mile rides.I've got all kinds that are great for 30 to 50 but then get that not so great feeling.:eek:

  2. I wear Campagnolo Raytech bibs for everything. I've only got Nalini and Pearl Izumi for comparison, but the Raytechs are the best of the three.

    If you're not in bib shorts already, then that is the first place to start.

  3. [quote="LewisBricktop"]I wear Campagnolo Raytech bibs for everything. I've only got Nalini and Pearl Izumi for comparison, but the Raytechs are the best of the three.

    If you're not in bib shorts already, then that is the first place to start.[/QUOTE

    Yea love the bibs. I will look into trying a pair of Campys.Thanks.

  4. Assos T FI.Mille

  5. POGATA said:

    Assos T FI.Mille

    If you can afford 'em, do it.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.