Long seat posts

Cicero

Guest
Can anybody here tell me the length and diameter of a standard BROMPTON seat post? And does anybody
know of a source for extra long seat posts other than Brompton?

Tia,

Cic.

Cicero wrote:
> Can anybody here tell me the length and diameter of a standard BROMPTON seat post? And does
> anybody know of a source for extra long seat posts other than Brompton?

Sorry, don't know the length, but I noticed last time I was there that Bonthrone Bikes in Fulham
have a box of Brompton spares including seat posts.

Jim Price

In news:[email protected], Cicero <s?e?d*a?*@hellfire.co.uk> typed:
> Can anybody here tell me the length and diameter of a standard BROMPTON seat post? And does
> anybody know of a source for extra long seat posts other than Brompton?

Have a read of the relevant section of the Brompton FAQ -
http://users.tijd.com/~tdn56319/brompton/chapters/Seat.html

Tony

--
http://www.raven-family.com

"Jim Price" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Cicero wrote:
> > Can anybody here tell me the length and diameter of a standard BROMPTON
seat
> > post? And does anybody know of a source for extra long seat posts other
than
> > Brompton?
>
> Sorry, don't know the length, but I noticed last time I was there that Bonthrone Bikes in Fulham
> have a box of Brompton spares including seat posts.
>
> Jim Price

========
Thanks both for your replies. Unfortunately Fulham is just too far to go from the Midlands. I seem
to have the problem sorted from a local source. I'll know in a few days.

Cic.