Long seat tube question

Steve

Guest
Hello Everyone, I've found that the 350 mm seatpost on my new mountain bike (full suspension) is not
quite long enough. I bought a 400 mm weighless from Supergo, but I'm worried about breaking/bending
the post. The original one seems to have a very slight bend, and I've only ridden the bike once (but
I did crash pretty hard on a big rock). I weigh 200 pounds, but I'm not an overly aggressive rider
(no big drops, pretty much just single track).

Should I be concerned? If so, does anyone have any recommendations for a sturdy post I don't have to
worry about breaking?

Thanks in advance,

Steve.

On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 19:56:36 GMT, Steve <[email protected]> wrote:

>Should I be concerned? If so, does anyone have any recommendations for a sturdy post I don't have
>to worry about breaking?

Thomson Elite seatpost.