Long Sleeve Summer Wear For Biking

Yes, I have a DHB long sleeved jersey that I could usein summer as it's not a thermal one, and has a fulllength zip. Non-thermal long tights are also around, soit can be done.

Both my friend and I have the Altura transformer top. The sleeve zip off, so it is a long and short sleeved top and like a lot of the others above, I don't take off the sleeve unless it is really warm. I also like the fact that the sleeves easily fold up into one of the 3 rear pockets (though now I am recumbent bound, that may not be as useful as before) but the top itself became my main cycling attire (coupled with some Assos early autumn 3/4 length leggings (which also come in a bib form)).

For sun shield, I recommend a silk shirt. It will not be your skin tight aerodynamic biking attire, but it may be cooler as the wind can pass through. Not sure about your legs though, you might just want to wear sunscreen so you don't get too hot.

I use sunblock lotion when biking under the sun whether summer or any season. The sun here is so hot that it quickly burns the skin. Sunblock lotion is better than long sleeve shirts because you freedom of movement. Long sleeves would just make you feel warmer or hotter. I used to have my cycling shorts but now I just wear any short that makes me comfortable. My biking is limited unlike before when I would bike for kilometers. I usually bike now just inside our village.

Go for something that air can get to easily to lessen the chances of getting sweat/heat rash, something like a casual long sleeve t-shirt?

Failing that, use plenty of sun screen on your arms and a bit past the sleeves of whatever shirt you wear, just as a pre-caution.