Long tights for tall person

Mark

Guest
Hi

Can anyone recommend a truely Long pair of long winter tights for
cycling? I am about 35-36'' inside leg.

Thanks very much!
Mark.

Mark wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can anyone recommend a truely Long pair of long winter tights for
> cycling? I am about 35-36'' inside leg.
>
> Thanks very much!
> Mark.

I use a pair of XL "On Your Bike" b*b t*ghts, bought from JJB Sports,
which were too long for my 36" legs. Their website doesn't seem to list
them now though :-(

--
Stuart

The Richard P Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi
>
> Can anyone recommend a truely Long pair of long winter tights for
> cycling? I am about 35-36'' inside leg.
>
> Thanks very much!
> Mark.

I'm about the same leg length as you - I found that Ron Hill Bikesters are
fine (I have the DXB water repellent ones) are fine and also a couple of
pairs of Castelli brand <that word, Helen>tights -in the biggest size are
"just about" OK

I THINK that Lusso, if you ask them nicely, will do longer sizes to special
order

RG

Mark wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can anyone recommend a truely Long pair of long winter tights for
> cycling? I am about 35-36'' inside leg.

I use the Endura XL tights and they are fine for my long legs.

--
Tony

right."
- Lord Hailsham

> Mark wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Can anyone recommend a truely Long pair of long winter tights for
> > cycling? I am about 35-36'' inside leg.
> >

> I use the Endura XL tights and they are fine for my long legs.
>
> --
> Tony
>
> "The best way I know of to win an argument is to start by being in the
> right."
> - Lord Hailsham

adidas climawarms are pretty long I have a 32 inside leg and could put about
4 inches over my feet in the medium size.

cheers
Jon_H

Mark wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can anyone recommend a truely Long pair of long winter tights for
> cycling? I am about 35-36'' inside leg.
>
> Thanks very much!
> Mark.

Anything as long as they have under-foot strap and braces.