long trip with 10 yr-old

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Ali, Apr 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ali

Ali Guest

HI again, I posted re this a while back and had some v useful suggestions, thanks to all concerned.
    We're definitely going ahead with this, and I've obtined all relevant maps (Lincoln-Edinburgh via
    York,Tyneside) from Sustrans. I reckon on doing 30-35 miles /day in order not to wear him (or
    me.....) out too quickly. WE'll be camping / B&B-ing, though there seems to be a bit of a paucity of
    campsites adjacent to the route and we may rough it on the odd night depending on weather.OK, new
    request: equipment must-haves?comments on routes?All ideas gratefully received. Ali

Tags:

2. >OK, new request: equipment must-haves?comments on routes?All ideas gratefully received. Ali

*must do* - shower, bath, wash thoroughly the nether regions daily - clean cycling shorts/pants
    daily - germolene/savlon to rub into nether regions. Will stop nether regions getting sore/infected.

Other than that, enjoy the trip :)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
    Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending a reply!

Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the keyboaRRRDdd
    ~~~~~~~~~~

3. James Hodson

James Hodson Guest

On 27 Apr 2003 13:24:46 GMT, [email protected] (wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter) wrote:

>*must do* - shower, bath, wash thoroughly the nether regions daily - clean cycling shorts/pants
    >daily - germolene/savlon to rub into nether regions. Will stop nether regions getting
    >sore/infected.
    >

I swear by talc.

James

--
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.butty/Larrau.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.