Longbikes 2004 Update

Greg Peek

Guest
It has been quite some time since I have posted to this
group, so it is time for an update. Longbikes is alive and
well and shipping bikes in record time. Since we went to
Taiwan for Slipstream frames, then got back to powder
coating in house again things have been going quite well. We
ususally ship Slipstreams within a two or three days for a
stock bike.

Last year was a good year for us with tandems, so I decided
to get more serious again about tandems. I redesigned the
Duplex into the new Slipstream II and sent that frame
package off to Taiwan as well. Production frames will be
here by about the middle of May with deliveries before the
end of May. I was going to hold off on Eliminator tandems
for a while, but last week decided we better get some going.
This week we started a larger production run than we sold
last year. They will be finished and delivering about the
same time as the Slipstream tandem.

Then I decided to do something that I have been thinking
about for a long time. The Eliminator single is near and
dear to my heart, and I have had it on a diet plan for a
while, done some redesign and simplification and cost
reduction. We are building a batch of them as well.

I will get all of the revised specs, Slipstream II,
Eliminator and Eliminator II on the website within the next
few days. There are some really exciting things going on in
the revised Eliminator family.

Stay tuned for more!

Greg Peek Longbikes www.longbikes.com
mailto:[email protected]

YEAH!!! I can't wait to see the new Eliminator. Is Jim at
Recumbent Central getting the new one, or the old one for
his demo bike? Either way, I can't wait to ride it!

Thanks for all your help lately, Greg, it just makes my
Slipstream feel better every day!

Mark Gregory

news:[email protected]...