Longbikes pictures

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Greg Peek, Jan 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greg Peek

Greg Peek Guest

We will be turning on the new Longbikes website by the morning of January 11th. I could still use
    more pictures from the Longbikes owners.

Thanks,

Greg

Tags:

2. Greg Peek

Greg Peek Guest

We will be turning on the new Longbikes website by the morning of January 11th. I could still use
    more pictures from the Longbikes owners.

Thanks,

Greg

3. Stratrider

Stratrider Guest

Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
    Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept checking
    the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went. Nothing. Yet
    still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site promising a new site
    with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I looked. Nothing..... OK Mt.
    Airy.... I am getting the message.

4. Stratrider

Stratrider Guest

Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
    Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept checking
    the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went. Nothing. Yet
    still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site promising a new site
    with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I looked. Nothing..... OK Mt.
    Airy.... I am getting the message.

5. Paul Bruneau

Paul Bruneau Guest

Your implication that the quality and availability of bikes has something to do with the appearance
    of a new web site is somewhat baffling.

stratrider wrote:
    > Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
    > Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept
    > checking the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went.
    > Nothing. Yet still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site
    > promising a new site with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I
    > looked. Nothing..... OK Mt. Airy.... I am getting the message.

6. Tony

Tony Guest

On 11 Jan 2003 15:58:03 -0800, [email protected] (stratrider) wrote:

>Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
    >Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept
    >checking the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went.
    >Nothing. Yet still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site
    >promising a new site with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I
    >looked. Nothing..... OK Mt. Airy.... I am getting the message.

I just checked - a clean and tidy new site is up and running. I don;t see any new models, though.

Try: http://www.longbikes.com

Regards,

Tony

7. [email protected] (stratrider) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
    > Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept
    > checking the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went.
    > Nothing. Yet still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site
    > promising a new site with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I

The new Longbikes Web Site is up. Came up this afternoon.

I've owned a Slipstream for about two months and absolutely love it. It seems like I can ride
    forever. I rode 45 miles last Sunday and had that big grin on my face all over again. I couldn't
    even get overly mad when the 4 year old ran out in front of me on the bike path and I had to lock up
    the brakes and skid for about 15 feet to avoid hitting him. I ended up standing over my bike
    watching the kid run for his life :)

Bill Meacham Mesa, AZ

8. Paul Bruneau

Paul Bruneau Guest

Your implication that the quality and availability of bikes has something to do with the appearance
    of a new web site is somewhat baffling.

stratrider wrote:

9. Tony

Tony Guest

On 11 Jan 2003 15:58:03 -0800, [email protected] (stratrider) wrote:

>Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
    >Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept
    >checking the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went.
    >Nothing. Yet still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site
    >promising a new site with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I
    >looked. Nothing..... OK Mt. Airy.... I am getting the message.

I just checked - a clean and tidy new site is up and running. I don;t see any new models, though.

Try: http://www.longbikes.com

Regards,

Tony

10. [email protected] (stratrider) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

The new Longbikes Web Site is up. Came up this afternoon.

I've owned a Slipstream for about two months and absolutely love it. It seems like I can ride
    forever. I rode 45 miles last Sunday and had that big grin on my face all over again. I couldn't
    even get overly mad when the 4 year old ran out in front of me on the bike path and I had to lock up
    the brakes and skid for about 15 feet to avoid hitting him. I ended up standing over my bike
    watching the kid run for his life :)

Bill Meacham Mesa, AZ

11. Stratrider

Stratrider Guest

Paul, I see the web site is running this AM. So I guess I should have waited a while longer. As for
    quality, please read my comment again. I imply nothing about quality..... In fact, I understand it
    to be very good. That's largely why I kept checking the site. As for availability, the bikes were
    not available... the site was not available...

stratrider

12. Stratrider

Stratrider Guest

Paul, I see the web site is running this AM. So I guess I should have waited a while longer. As for
    quality, please read my comment again. I imply nothing about quality..... In fact, I understand it
    to be very good. That's largely why I kept checking the site. As for availability, the bikes were
    not available... the site was not available...

stratrider

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.