Longbikes pictures

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Greg Peek, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Greg Peek

    Greg Peek Guest

    We will be turning on the new Longbikes website by the morning of January 11th. I could still use
    more pictures from the Longbikes owners.

    Thanks,

    Greg

    Tags:

  2. Greg Peek

    Greg Peek Guest

    We will be turning on the new Longbikes website by the morning of January 11th. I could still use
    more pictures from the Longbikes owners.

    Thanks,

    Greg

  3. Stratrider

    Stratrider Guest

    Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
    Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept checking
    the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went. Nothing. Yet
    still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site promising a new site
    with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I looked. Nothing..... OK Mt.
    Airy.... I am getting the message.

  4. Stratrider

    Stratrider Guest

    Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
    Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept checking
    the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went. Nothing. Yet
    still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site promising a new site
    with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I looked. Nothing..... OK Mt.
    Airy.... I am getting the message.

  5. Paul Bruneau

    Paul Bruneau Guest

    Your implication that the quality and availability of bikes has something to do with the appearance
    of a new web site is somewhat baffling.

    stratrider wrote:
    > Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
    > Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept
    > checking the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went.
    > Nothing. Yet still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site
    > promising a new site with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I
    > looked. Nothing..... OK Mt. Airy.... I am getting the message.

  6. Tony

    Tony Guest

    On 11 Jan 2003 15:58:03 -0800, [email protected] (stratrider) wrote:

    >Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
    >Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept
    >checking the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went.
    >Nothing. Yet still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site
    >promising a new site with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I
    >looked. Nothing..... OK Mt. Airy.... I am getting the message.

    I just checked - a clean and tidy new site is up and running. I don;t see any new models, though.

    Try: http://www.longbikes.com

    Regards,

    Tony

  7. [email protected] (stratrider) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
    > Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept
    > checking the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went.
    > Nothing. Yet still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site
    > promising a new site with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I
    > looked. Nothing..... OK Mt. Airy.... I am getting the message.

    The new Longbikes Web Site is up. Came up this afternoon.

    I've owned a Slipstream for about two months and absolutely love it. It seems like I can ride
    forever. I rode 45 miles last Sunday and had that big grin on my face all over again. I couldn't
    even get overly mad when the 4 year old ran out in front of me on the bike path and I had to lock up
    the brakes and skid for about 15 feet to avoid hitting him. I ended up standing over my bike
    watching the kid run for his life :)

    Bill Meacham Mesa, AZ

  8. Paul Bruneau

    stratrider wrote:
    > Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
    > Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept
    > checking the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went.
    > Nothing. Yet still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site
    > promising a new site with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I
    > looked. Nothing..... OK Mt. Airy.... I am getting the message.

  9. Tony

    Tony Guest

    On 11 Jan 2003 15:58:03 -0800, [email protected] (stratrider) wrote:

    >Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
    >Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept
    >checking the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went.
    >Nothing. Yet still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site
    >promising a new site with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I
    >looked. Nothing..... OK Mt. Airy.... I am getting the message.

    I just checked - a clean and tidy new site is up and running. I don;t see any new models, though.

    Try: http://www.longbikes.com

    Regards,

    Tony

  10. [email protected] (stratrider) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
    > Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept
    > checking the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went.
    > Nothing. Yet still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site
    > promising a new site with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I
    > looked. Nothing..... OK Mt. Airy.... I am getting the message.

    The new Longbikes Web Site is up. Came up this afternoon.

    I've owned a Slipstream for about two months and absolutely love it. It seems like I can ride
    forever. I rode 45 miles last Sunday and had that big grin on my face all over again. I couldn't
    even get overly mad when the 4 year old ran out in front of me on the bike path and I had to lock up
    the brakes and skid for about 15 feet to avoid hitting him. I ended up standing over my bike
    watching the kid run for his life :)

    Bill Meacham Mesa, AZ

  11. Stratrider

    Stratrider Guest

    Paul, I see the web site is running this AM. So I guess I should have waited a while longer. As for
    quality, please read my comment again. I imply nothing about quality..... In fact, I understand it
    to be very good. That's largely why I kept checking the site. As for availability, the bikes were
    not available... the site was not available...

    stratrider

  12. Stratrider