Longbikes pictures

Greg Peek

Guest
We will be turning on the new Longbikes website by the morning of January 11th. I could still use
more pictures from the Longbikes owners.

Thanks,

Greg

We will be turning on the new Longbikes website by the morning of January 11th. I could still use
more pictures from the Longbikes owners.

Thanks,

Greg

Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept checking
the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went. Nothing. Yet
still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site promising a new site
with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I looked. Nothing..... OK Mt.
Airy.... I am getting the message.

Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept checking
the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went. Nothing. Yet
still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site promising a new site
with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I looked. Nothing..... OK Mt.
Airy.... I am getting the message.

Your implication that the quality and availability of bikes has something to do with the appearance
of a new web site is somewhat baffling.

On 11 Jan 2003 15:58:03 -0800, [email protected] (stratrider) wrote:

>Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
>Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept
>checking the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went.
>Nothing. Yet still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site
>promising a new site with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I
>looked. Nothing..... OK Mt. Airy.... I am getting the message.

I just checked - a clean and tidy new site is up and running. I don;t see any new models, though.

Try: http://www.longbikes.com

Regards,

Tony

[email protected] (stratrider) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
> Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept
> checking the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went.
> Nothing. Yet still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site
> promising a new site with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I
> looked. Nothing..... OK Mt. Airy.... I am getting the message.

The new Longbikes Web Site is up. Came up this afternoon.

I've owned a Slipstream for about two months and absolutely love it. It seems like I can ride
forever. I rode 45 miles last Sunday and had that big grin on my face all over again. I couldn't
even get overly mad when the 4 year old ran out in front of me on the bike path and I had to lock up
the brakes and skid for about 15 feet to avoid hitting him. I ended up standing over my bike
watching the kid run for his life :)

Bill Meacham Mesa, AZ

stratrider wrote:
> Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
> Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept
> checking the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went.
> Nothing. Yet still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site
> promising a new site with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I
> looked. Nothing..... OK Mt. Airy.... I am getting the message.

On 11 Jan 2003 15:58:03 -0800, [email protected] (stratrider) wrote:

>Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
>Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept
>checking the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went.
>Nothing. Yet still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site
>promising a new site with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I
>looked. Nothing..... OK Mt. Airy.... I am getting the message.

I just checked - a clean and tidy new site is up and running. I don;t see any new models, though.

Try: http://www.longbikes.com

Regards,

Tony

[email protected] (stratrider) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Some time ago a dealer in Maryland suggested I make another selection when I inquired about the
> Slipstream. He said availability was uncertain and the wait could be forever. Still, I kept
> checking the Longbikes website as it promised a complete new look this fall. Fall came and went.
> Nothing. Yet still hung up on a USS LWB, I looked again recently. I found the Longbikes site
> promising a new site with new bikes on Jan 10. Then this post promised an update today. So I
> looked. Nothing..... OK Mt. Airy.... I am getting the message.

The new Longbikes Web Site is up. Came up this afternoon.

I've owned a Slipstream for about two months and absolutely love it. It seems like I can ride
forever. I rode 45 miles last Sunday and had that big grin on my face all over again. I couldn't
even get overly mad when the 4 year old ran out in front of me on the bike path and I had to lock up
the brakes and skid for about 15 feet to avoid hitting him. I ended up standing over my bike
watching the kid run for his life :)

Bill Meacham Mesa, AZ

Paul, I see the web site is running this AM. So I guess I should have waited a while longer. As for
quality, please read my comment again. I imply nothing about quality..... In fact, I understand it
to be very good. That's largely why I kept checking the site. As for availability, the bikes were
not available... the site was not available...

stratrider