Longbikes website

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Greg Peek, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. Greg Peek

    Greg Peek Guest

    OK, so the redone Longbikes website was not running on the morning of the 10th, but it was late in
    the afternoon! My thinks to Bill Meacham of Phoenix for doing the site. Now he can go ride his
    Slipstream 100 miles tomorrow (Sunday). Thanks Bill! Check out the Company News page for those who
    have grown tired of waiting.

    http:/www.longbikes.com http:/www.tandembike.com

    Either address will get you to the Longbikes website. I will also start phasing out the use of
    "tandembike" since it is not truly representative of the recumbent singles which are the majority of
    Longbikes business. So in the future you can start using Longbikes.com.

    Thanks also to all of you who did patiently wait, both for the website and a bike.

    Greg Peek

    Tags:

  2. Greg Peek

    Greg Peek Guest

    OK, so the redone Longbikes website was not running on the morning of the 10th, but it was late in
    the afternoon! My thinks to Bill Meacham of Phoenix for doing the site. Now he can go ride his
    Slipstream 100 miles tomorrow (Sunday). Thanks Bill! Check out the Company News page for those who
    have grown tired of waiting.

    http:/www.longbikes.com http:/www.tandembike.com

    Either address will get you to the Longbikes website. I will also start phasing out the use of
    "tandembike" since it is not truly representative of the recumbent singles which are the majority of
    Longbikes business. So in the future you can start using Longbikes.com.

    Thanks also to all of you who did patiently wait, both for the website and a bike.

    Greg Peek

  3. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

  4. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

  5. Doug Huffman

    Doug Huffman Guest

    My bike has been well worth the waits.

    "Greg Peek" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > OK, so the redone Longbikes website was not running on the morning of the 10th, but it was late in
    > the afternoon! My thinks to Bill Meacham of Phoenix for doing the site. Now he can go ride his
    > Slipstream 100 miles tomorrow (Sunday). Thanks Bill! Check out the Company News page for those who
    > have grown tired of waiting.
    >
    > http:/www.longbikes.com http:/www.tandembike.com
    >
    > Either address will get you to the Longbikes website. I will also start phasing out the use of
    > "tandembike" since it is not truly representative of the recumbent singles which are the majority
    > of Longbikes business. So in the future you can start using Longbikes.com.
    >
    > Thanks also to all of you who did patiently wait, both for the website and a bike.
    >
    > Greg Peek

  6. Doug Huffman

    Doug Huffman Guest

    My bike has been well worth the waits.

    "Greg Peek" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > OK, so the redone Longbikes website was not running on the morning of the 10th, but it was late in
    > the afternoon! My thinks to Bill Meacham of Phoenix for doing the site. Now he can go ride his
    > Slipstream 100 miles tomorrow (Sunday). Thanks Bill! Check out the Company News page for those who
    > have grown tired of waiting.
    >
    > http:/www.longbikes.com http:/www.tandembike.com
    >
    > Either address will get you to the Longbikes website. I will also start phasing out the use of
    > "tandembike" since it is not truly representative of the recumbent singles which are the majority
    > of Longbikes business. So in the future you can start using Longbikes.com.
    >
    > Thanks also to all of you who did patiently wait, both for the website and a bike.
    >
    > Greg Peek

  7. Paul Bruneau

    Paul Bruneau Guest

  8. Paul Bruneau

    Paul Bruneau Guest

  9. I had this chance this past weekend to look over and Slipstream, and it was VERY impressive. But the
    moment I sat on the bike I knew I wouldn't be able to get it to work for me, as the inside of my
    left knee kept hitting the steering linkage that runs forward on the left side of the frame. Bummer.
    Oh well, at least I saved myself about $2500...

    Steve Christensen

    >Greg and Bill: Awesome site. The bikes look wonderful. That Slipstream is one of the most beautiful
    >bikes I've seen--definitely the equal of the "cool" Euro-bikes I often lust after--and it comes
    >with disk brakes standard! Outstanding.
    >
    >Scott
    >

    >[email protected] (Greg Peek) wrote in message
    >news:<[email protected]>...
    >> OK, so the redone Longbikes website was not running on the morning of the 10th, but it was late
    >> in the afternoon! My thinks to Bill Meacham of Phoenix for doing the site. Now he can go ride his
    >> Slipstream 100 miles tomorrow (Sunday). Thanks Bill! Check out the Company News page for those
    >> who have grown tired of waiting.
    >>
    >> http:/www.longbikes.com http:/www.tandembike.com
    >>
    >> Either address will get you to the Longbikes website. I will also start phasing out the use of
    >> "tandembike" since it is not truly representative of the recumbent singles which are the majority
    >> of Longbikes business. So in the future you can start using Longbikes.com.
    >>
    >> Thanks also to all of you who did patiently wait, both for the website and a bike.
    >>
    >> Greg Peek

  10. I had this chance this past weekend to look over and Slipstream, and it was VERY impressive. But the