Longer cycling trip 2014

montage2013

Mar 21, 2013
Hi,

I am interested in doing a few months cycling trip starting july/August 2014,I am looking to camp to keep costs down and I am wondering if anybody else is interested on being on the road for a few months?I am thinking Uk heading in the direction of Asia until the money runs out.I would also be interested in hearing other peoples plans and ideas especially if you are looking for a touring companion.

Martin

Originally Posted by montage2013
Hi,

I am interested in doing a few months cycling trip starting july/August 2014,I am looking to camp to keep costs down and I am wondering if anybody else is interested on being on the road for a few months?I am thinking Uk heading in the direction of Asia until the money runs out.I would also be interested in hearing other peoples plans and ideas especially if you are looking for a touring companion.

Martin
We've had a couple of recent posts where a rider was going in the opposite direction, Martin : Korea to the UK

Regularly we get posts from members doing long distance touring, so make sure to check the site regularly.

Great thought will gather exceptional, personal service; real connection with local culture; immersion in the landscape and incredible world class mountain biking.