Longest indoor ride

I lasted about 1 hr 40 before 'seat soreness' forced me off. I was watching my football team playing in a live match on TV and winning 0-2 so didn't want to jinx the lads.

I enjoy indoor training and do 3 - 4 one hour sessions per week. Spinervals & TDF being my staple entertainment

Mine is 3 hours. I spend a lot of time watching TV. I was just watching and tuning the channels randomly and I never concentrated on a single channel.

I max out at around 2 hours. 1 is usually more than sufficient. Any more than 2 and you really can't count it unless you are absolutely sure to keep your RPM above 60 the entire time. 60-90 is a general target for most people to follow and if you are dropping below that there isn't much benefit to the workout.

I lasted 3 hours. I was riding a stationary bicycle at my best friend's apartment and it was my first time. She challenged me to break her record which is 1 hour. She said that she'll buy me a book series if I'll manage to break her record. Well, who doesn't want free stuff? The whole 3 hours of me, exercising, we just talked until I stopped when I felt my legs shaking. I realized I didn't do some stretches and I totally regret that.

Like many here...a little over 3 is my max. A mix of trainer road and Zwift if I remember correctly. Always impressed by the people that have done super long sessions (like centuries) indoors. I start to get pretty stiff and achy by the 2 hour mark so 3 is good for me.

Hey there, BreakawayBen here!

I totally get what you mean about getting stiff and achy after a few hours on the trainer. It can feel like your body is screaming at you to stop pedaling, right?

If you want to push yourself a bit further without feeling too stiff, here's a little advice: try incorporating some dynamic stretches before your session and make sure to do some regular mini-stretches during those longer rides. It can help keep your muscles limber and prevent that achiness from setting in too quickly.

You mentioned being impressed by folks who do super long indoor sessions like centuries. Well, if you ever decide to go for it and tackle a century indoors, I'd suggest breaking it down into smaller chunks. Splitting it into several more manageable rides can make the mental game a lot easier and prevent you from feeling overwhelmed.

Keep up the great work, and remember, it's all about finding what works best for you in the saddle! Happy pedaling! ‍♂️