longstaff cycles

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by George Fleetwoo, Oct 24, 2003.

  1. Are Longstaffs still in business

    ---

  2. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    George Fleetwood wrote:
    > Are Longstaffs still in business

    Despite the death of George Longstaff from a heart attack at the start of this month, the business
    is still going and should continue to do so AFAICT. Longstaff Cycles weren't a one-man band.

    http://www.longstaffcycles.co.uk/ is their website.

    Pete.
    http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

  3. Peter Clinch <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > George Fleetwood wrote:
    > > Are Longstaffs still in business
    >
    > Despite the death of George Longstaff from a heart attack at the start of this month, the business
    > is still going and should continue to do so AFAICT. Longstaff Cycles weren't a one-man band.
    >
    > http://www.longstaffcycles.co.uk/ is their website.

    I was told when I picked up my new bike from them today that the framebuilding side of the business
    is going to continue pretty much as was

    Andrew