Look at my new truck!

baj32161 said:
And this has what to do with cycling?
For the misses to pick him up when he gets a flat or it starts to rain on his new bike....would not want to get it wet.....do not forget the tarp though.

Albert 50 said:
For the misses to pick him up when he gets a flat or it starts to rain on his new bike....would not want to get it wet.....do not forget the tarp though.
Well at least he could have put a couple of bikes in the bed of the truck or something.

My 87 Toyota truck: 313K miles, been rolled twice, keeps on going - damn things run forever!

I like it. Looks very nice. Didn't you get a new bike recently also? You should have put that in some of the shots.

Doctor Morbius said:
I like it. Looks very nice. Didn't you get a new bike recently also? You should have put that in some of the shots.
I did get a new bike, too. Oh, what it is to be rich and prosperous... Here's another picture w/ new tires and the bike too:

AmpedCycle said:
I did get a new bike, too. Oh, what it is to be rich and prosperous... Here's another picture w/ new tires and the bike too:
Dude shift over to a smaller cog. You have too much tension on your rear derailleur :eek:

That's a good looking bike. Bet it rides great. Netscriber is right though. It looks like you need a couple of extra links in that chain or something.