Look at that!!!!!!!!!!

Hotmoon

Guest
More than a hundred responses to my original posts. That would be very gratifying if I thought that
they were all from quackpot debunker fundies. But I fear that we have many herb ninnies responding
to the quackpot debunker fundies. I told you herb ninnies, don't respond to these quackpots. BB are
not like the real world. In the real world you have to defend yourselves from various fundies. Here,
the best strategy is to simply ignore them. Yes, infuriate them, but don't read their posts and
don't respond to them. Keep a list by your computer; at the top of the list write the word "Jerks".
Then whenever you encounter a kneejerk debunker fundie, put his/her (lets face it: they are mostly
males, males whose right brains have atrophied) name on the list. Then whenever you see that name,
refrain from opening and/or otherwise reading that post. It is really quite simple. Then they waste
their time writing posts that no one reads.

"hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

I told you herb ninnies, don't respond to
> these quackpots.

Jan, and another, would say that you have a contorl problem. I would call it megalomania.

> BB are not like the real world.

Ahh...Dave.....

> In the real world you have to defend yourselves from various fundies.

What do you know about the real world?

Here, the best
> strategy is to simply ignore them. Yes, infuriate them,

Wrong. Debunkers are amused by your ilk.

but don't
> read their posts and don't respond to them. Keep a list by your computer; at the top of the list
> write the word "Jerks".

Jan says it is always wrong to belittle.

"hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> More than a hundred responses to my original posts. That would be very gratifying if I thought
> that they were all from quackpot debunker fundies. But I fear that we have many herb ninnies
> responding to the quackpot debunker fundies. I told you herb ninnies, don't respond to these
> quackpots. BB are not like the real world. In the real world you have to defend yourselves from
> various fundies. Here, the best strategy is to simply ignore them. Yes, infuriate them, but don't
> read their posts and don't respond to them. Keep a list by your computer; at the top of the list
> write the word "Jerks". Then whenever you encounter a kneejerk debunker fundie, put his/her (lets
> face it: they are mostly males, males whose right brains have atrophied) name on the list. Then
> whenever you see that name, refrain from opening and/or otherwise reading that post. It is really
> quite simple. Then they waste their time writing posts that no one reads.

Rejoice, fellow debunkers. Hotmoon has promised that we'll always get the last word against his anti-
science postings.

--Rich