Look at this big fat cunt!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Mack, Jun 10, 2004.

  1. leo

    leo Guest

    few weeks ago I was asked for unicycling of a congress for ....
    whatever vagina/penis doctors are called in English.... by an company
    that rented a booth.
    Then the organisation forbid it, since they called 'entertainment' in
    stead of 'promotion'.

    i bet this post is removed before i replied.

    --
    leo - errorist

    Leo Vandewoestijne [-lay?oh! fun-duh-wwho-styne-uhh-]
    'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)
    866-UNI-CYCL

    NAUCC 2004 fact: -The translation into Dutch of the opposite of "Salt
    Lake" makes the name of the hometown of 'Klaas Bil'
    (http://tinyurl.com/3gpzt). The largest mormon church of The Netherlands
    is based in that village as well.-
    leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

  2. Proton Soup

    Proton Soup Guest

  3. John HUDSON

    John HUDSON Guest

    On 11 Jun 2004 03:33:33 -0000, [email protected]er
    (Mack) wrote:

    >http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/325/7356/138

    My first instinct when I read the subject line was disgust at the
    crudeness.

    However, I felt compelled to check the link and having done so had a
    good chuckle; thanks for the early morning laugh Mack. It set me up
    for the day!!

    Have a good weekend - I intend to!! ;o)

    TFIF!!

  4. Klaas Bil

    Klaas Bil Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:56:48 -0500, "leo" wrote:

    >i bet this post is removed before i replied.

    Caught it. Usenet rulez as they say.

    Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
    --
    be sure to remove the saddle and simply sit on the seat post. this is far more comfortable - tennisgh22 on the comfort of Savage unis

  5. leo

    leo Guest

    Klaas Bil wrote:
    > *Usenet rulez as they say.*

    fully agree.

    I hoped to turn this tread into a serious topic. (just like the link's
    article).

    --
    leo - errorist

    Leo Vandewoestijne [-lay?oh! fun-duh-wwho-styne-uhh-]
    'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)
    866-UNI-CYCL

    NAUCC 2004 fact: -The translation into Dutch of the opposite of "Salt
    Lake" makes the name of the hometown of 'Klaas Bil'
    (http://tinyurl.com/3gpzt). The largest mormon church of The Netherlands
    is based in that village as well.-
    leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

  6. jagur

    jagur Guest

    John HUDSON wrote:
    > *
    >
    > My first instinct when I read the subject line was disgust at the
    > crudeness. *

    same with me,then i checked the link and since Gilby came down on me
    like Hitler for the last time i posted on a "suspect thread" i didnt
    reply.the link was a medical site with good info.....but Mack you got to
    title that kinda thing a little more discreet bro...

    --
    jagur - #3649_all fluff i hear?

    -Forget_Your_Life-

  7. leo

    leo Guest

    wel 2nd time:

    few weeks ago I was asked by a company who've rented a booth to perform
    (as unicyclist) on a congress for _however doctors specialized in
    penis/vagina (and urine ways) are called in english_
    Then the organisation forbid the performance because it was called
    "entertainment" in stead of "promotion".
    Earlier this year I worked on the national congress for psychiatrists.
    Yes, you're getting on lot's of places as unicyclist.

    --
    leo - errorist

    Leo Vandewoestijne [-lay?oh! fun-duh-wwho-styne-uhh-]
    'unicycle.net' (http://www.unicycle.net/)
    866-UNI-CYCL

    NAUCC 2004 fact: -The translation into Dutch of the opposite of "Salt
    Lake" makes the name of the hometown of 'Klaas Bil'
    (http://tinyurl.com/3gpzt). The largest mormon church of The Netherlands
    is based in that village as well.-
    leo's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/224

  8. Lady Veteran

    Lady Veteran Guest

  9. fred

    fred Guest

    "Lady Veteran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > On 11 Jun 2004 03:33:33 -0000, [email protected]er
    > (Mack) wrote:
    >
    > >http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/325/7356/138
    > >

    > I wan't aware that any of the idiots posting here had posted their
    > pictures...
    >
    > Sarcasm aside. That is a condition that used to be referred as "saddle
    > sores" The genitalia swell due to pressure on that particular tender
    > part of the body....it is the same pressure that makes males
    > IMPOTENT.
    >
    > May you be so afflicted and soon.

    You rotten cow!

  10. thinuniking

    thinuniking Guest

  11. miguel

    miguel Guest

  12. Lady Veteran

    Lady Veteran Guest

    On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 19:17:09 GMT, "fred" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Lady Veteran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]

  13. Pete

    Pete Guest

    fred wrote:
    > "Lady Veteran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> On 11 Jun 2004 03:33:33 -0000, [email protected]er
    >> (Mack) wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/325/7356/138
    >>>

    >> I wan't aware that any of the idiots posting here had posted their
    >> pictures...
    >>
    >> Sarcasm aside. That is a condition that used to be referred as
    >> "saddle sores" The genitalia swell due to pressure on that
    >> particular tender part of the body....it is the same pressure that
    >> makes males IMPOTENT.
    >>
    >> May you be so afflicted and soon.
    >>

    > You rotten cow!

    Not only that, but stupid bitch, to boot. Impotence caused by cycling is a
    myth that has been put to rest. Only the ignorant continue to propogate it.

    ---

  14. Pete

    Pete Guest

    miguel wrote:
    > [email protected]er (Mack) wrote:
    >
    >> http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/325/7356/138

    > I wonder if any bicycling enthusiasts out there can tell us how common
    > a problem this might be. Danimal?
    >
    > miguel

    I'm 46 years old, put in 300-400 miles a week and can get a hard-on at will.

    ---

  15. spodosaurus

    spodosaurus Guest

    Pete wrote:
    > miguel wrote:
    >
    >>[email protected] (Mack) wrote:
    >>

    >>>http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/325/7356/138

    >>I wonder if any bicycling enthusiasts out there can tell us how common
    >>a problem this might be. Danimal?
    >>
    >>miguel

    > I'm 46 years old, put in 300-400 miles a week and can get a hard-on at will.

    How does will feel about that?

    --
    remove the underscores to unmung the email address...

  16. Pete

    Pete Guest

    spodosaurus wrote:
    > Pete wrote:
    >> miguel wrote:

    >>> I wonder if any bicycling enthusiasts out there can tell us how
    >>> common a problem this might be. Danimal?
    >>>
    >>> miguel

    >> I'm 46 years old, put in 300-400 miles a week and can get a hard-on
    >> at will.

    > How does will feel about that?

    Hehe.

    ---