Look at this big fat ****!

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 07:44:02 +0100, John HUDSON <[email protected]>
wrote:

>My first instinct when I read the subject line was disgust at the
>crudeness.

I thought it would be about Eric Martlew too.

--
Dave...

Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live. - Mark Twain

"Lady Veteran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> On 11 Jun 2004 03:33:33 -0000, [email protected]er
> (Mack) wrote:
>
> >http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/325/7356/138
> >

> I wan't aware that any of the idiots posting here had posted their
> pictures...
>
> Sarcasm aside. That is a condition that used to be referred as "saddle
> sores" The genitalia swell due to pressure on that particular tender
> part of the body....it is the same pressure that makes males
> IMPOTENT.
>
> May you be so afflicted and soon.

You rotten cow!

fred wrote:
> "Lady Veteran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> On 11 Jun 2004 03:33:33 -0000, [email protected]er
>> (Mack) wrote:
>>
>>> http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/325/7356/138
>>>

>> I wan't aware that any of the idiots posting here had posted their
>> pictures...
>>
>> Sarcasm aside. That is a condition that used to be referred as
>> "saddle sores" The genitalia swell due to pressure on that
>> particular tender part of the body....it is the same pressure that
>> makes males IMPOTENT.
>>
>> May you be so afflicted and soon.
>>

> You rotten cow!

Not only that, but stupid *****, to boot. Impotence caused by cycling is a
myth that has been put to rest. Only the ignorant continue to propogate it.

---

miguel wrote:
> [email protected]er (Mack) wrote:
>
>> http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/325/7356/138

> I wonder if any bicycling enthusiasts out there can tell us how common
> a problem this might be. Danimal?
>
> miguel

I'm 46 years old, put in 300-400 miles a week and can get a hard-on at will.

---

spodosaurus wrote:
> Pete wrote:
>> miguel wrote:

>>> I wonder if any bicycling enthusiasts out there can tell us how
>>> common a problem this might be. Danimal?
>>>
>>> miguel

>> I'm 46 years old, put in 300-400 miles a week and can get a hard-on
>> at will.

> How does will feel about that?

Hehe.

---

I've read the posts, but can't get the image being discussed.
Can anyone direct me/ mail it direct please?

<remove hyphen in return address to reply>
Many thanks.

>>> http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/325/7356/138

>> I wonder if any bicycling enthusiasts out there can tell us how common
>> a problem this might be. Danimal?

John Clayton
Calder Clarion Cycling Club

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 21:45:44 -0700, "Pete" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>fred wrote:
>> "Lady Veteran" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...

>>> I wan't aware that any of the idiots posting here had posted
>>> their pictures...
>>>
>>> Sarcasm aside. That is a condition that used to be referred as
>>> "saddle sores" The genitalia swell due to pressure on that
>>> particular tender part of the body....it is the same pressure
>>> that makes males IMPOTENT.
>>>
>>> May you be so afflicted and soon.
>>>

>> You rotten cow!

>Not only that, but stupid *****, to boot. Impotence caused by
>cycling is a myth that has been put to rest. Only the ignorant
>continue to propogate it.
>

>---

Right...tell that to the limp **** who failed to take care of
themselves and didn't listen to their doctors when told to get the
right kind of seat.

- From your attitude it is difficult to believe you ever got an
erection...not very manly calling a woman names like that...you are
the biggest **** I have ever seen.

LV

Lady Veteran
- -----------------------------------
"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank..."
- -Rolling Stones, Sympathy for the Devil
People who hide behind anonymous remailers and
ridicule fat people are cowardly idiots with no
motive but malice.
"To Do Is To Be" Socrates
"To Be Is To Do" Plato
"Do Be Do Be Do" Sinatra