Look at this big fat ****!

In article <[email protected]>,
miguel <[email protected]> wrote:
>[email protected] (Mack) wrote:
>
>>http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/full/325/7356/138

>I wonder if any bicycling enthusiasts out there can tell us how common
>a problem this might be. Danimal?
>
>miguel

Boris and Arnold have this affliction every saturday morning. Right Blobbi
Manhands?

-Jeem, She rubs cow nipple cream on their Blobbi spears

Visit a homepage:
www.bishopdutton.org
Read about the internets biggest kook/pedophile/obese/
chronicly unemployed/women beater. ie the worst of the internet:
[email protected]
http://www.pat-acceptance.org
Feed blobbi the psychopath a hog
http://pat-acceptance.org/bobbi.html

**whoop whoop chany alert**
now me, i wouldnt call chanby a philistine.

he's a fanboy. an angry one ... much like the angry ape in the passage
from Measure For Measure that i quoted above. and accordingly we see
chabny once again adopting the cartoontoothed battle-postures of Quake
Arena in order to give his inferiority complex a temporary boner, a
sad, tiny, angry, miniature boner that will last long enough to drop
doomed legacyless chanbyseed across multiple pages of the japanese
preteen rape comix that he holds so defensively close to his heart.
-cb

> [...]
>Finally, Steve cut the "TALK" session that we were holding at 6:58pm,
>MST, on Thursday, March 9th. Since I had a class at 7, I simply logged
>out and went to class. I came back at 10pm, MST, and there was a very
>nasty letter in my box saying that I "****ed up" and he was leaving me
>because "he was tired of my ******** and how I was treating him like
>****". It was then that I realized that I was finally free of him. I
>didn't leave him, he left me. (snip)
>Monday morning when I went back online, I found out that Steve had
>started spreading that I cheated on him. I tell you this. I did not
>cheat on him. It was not until the 10th of March, the day AFTER Steve
>left me, that I finally agreed to go out with John. AFTER he had left
>me.
>
>Then, he swore to me that if I did not leave John then he would come
>after me with a shotgun. Now that seems a little farfetched as he won't
>come to New Mexico, where I have always lived and he also swore that if
>I came to California, then he would have a shotgun ready for me and/or
>have me arrested.
>
>But for what? I never once said that I would go see him, and I don't
>think that he owns all of California. He has threatened to do too many
>things to me, anything from Netdeath to reality death. And this hasn't
>been just because I left him, but because I wasn't lett him control me
>any longer.
>
>When he came here in January of '94, it was a happy time. Until I saw
>that he lived for control. I went on IRC one night just to check my
>mail and to say Hi to anyone I knew, I was kicked off by a dork who had
>taken over #talk. But because I didn't go into catatonics, Steve went
>crazy.
>
>He stomped around my room with fists clenched and there was a wild look
>in his eyes. Now I'm 6' and weigh approximately 200 (give or take 5
>lbs) lbs and I know how to defend myself. However, I was afraid of what
>Steve was going to do as he slammed his fist against the wall (which
>caused it to boom out loudly) and I knew that if he were to strike me, I
>wouldn't be in a good position to do anything against him considering
>he's 6'0 and weighs nearly 300lbs. Basically, I was not safe with him,
>or so I felt.
>
>Probably by now, all of you are bored stiff. I admit that this is not
>what you designed this talk-list for. But please, realize this. I did
>NOT cheat on Steve. He dumped me and there was someone here who was
>willing to go out with me. John is here, with me, in the same area as I
>am. He's not pushing marriage on me. Steve was going to make me either
>have his children or raise them, whereas I didn't want either. Also,
>John shares my love for animals, whereas Steve would rather seem them as
>roadkill. (snip)
>I leave the judgement up to God's hands, as we humans are too flawed to
>judge ourselves. Only the Purest may decide.

Why Steve Chaneys most adament supporter says he's insane:

In article <[email protected]>,
Subject: Re: Speaking of columbine
Date: Thu Aug 15 11:47:02 CDT 2002
Kthulah <[email protected]> wrote:
The answer as to the whys would be:
Because he was already sick, and people (some who even stated that he
was sick) pushed him and pushed him until he snapped.
I don't push crazy people.
There's a reason I don't talk to certain people here. There's a reason
that if I do talk to certain other people here, it's very light or very
constructive. Whatever may go on in your little world, I've seen people
go over the edge.

>> You rotten cow!
>
> Not only that, but stupid *****, to boot. Impotence caused by cycling
> is a myth that has been put to rest. Only the ignorant continue to
> propogate it.

Why don't you punks learn some manners? Any "man" who talks to a female
like this needs to be taken out back and have their goddamn teeth kicked in
by a real man. It's a shame that any punk can say what they want in
cyberworld without getting my size 12 boots up their asses.

On 30 Jun 2004 11:08:00 -0500, Justin <justin1138@REMOVEnet> wrote in
message <[email protected]>:

>Any "man" who talks to a female
>like this needs to be taken out back and have their goddamn teeth kicked in
>by a real man.

Even when the "lady" in question started off by wishing impotence on
them? "That was no lady"... etc.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

"Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> On 30 Jun 2004 11:08:00 -0500, Justin <justin1138@REMOVEnet> wrote in
> message <[email protected]>:
>
>>Any "man" who talks to a female
>>like this needs to be taken out back and have their goddamn teeth
>>kicked in by a real man.

> Even when the "lady" in question started off by wishing impotence on
> them? "That was no lady"... etc.
>
> Guy

I also wish a lot of dumbasses were impotent. Keeps them from breeding
"little dumbasses."

On 30 Jun 2004 12:15:00 -0500, Justin <justin1138@REMOVEnet> wrote in
message <[email protected]>:

>I also wish a lot of dumbasses were impotent. Keeps them from breeding
>"little dumbasses."

So you'll be from soc.singles, with social skill like that, then?

Justin wrote:

>>>You rotten cow!

>>Not only that, but stupid *****, to boot. Impotence caused by cycling
>>is a myth that has been put to rest. Only the ignorant continue to
>>propogate it.

> Why don't you punks learn some manners? Any "man" who talks to a female
> like this needs to be taken out back and have their goddamn teeth kicked in
> by a real man. It's a shame that any punk can say what they want in
> cyberworld without getting my size 12 boots up their asses.

So there are certain rules when talking to a female, that do not apply
when talking to males ? Isn't that called "sexism", something which
creates inequalities between men and women ?

--
polar bear

polar bear <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

>>>Not only that, but stupid *****, to boot. Impotence caused by cycling
>>>is a myth that has been put to rest. Only the ignorant continue to
>>>propogate it.

>> Why don't you punks learn some manners? Any "man" who talks to a
>> female like this needs to be taken out back and have their goddamn
>> teeth kicked in by a real man. It's a shame that any punk can say
>> what they want in cyberworld without getting my size 12 boots up
>> their asses.

> So there are certain rules when talking to a female, that do not apply
> when talking to males ? Isn't that called "sexism", something which
> creates inequalities between men and women ?

Ok. Be respectful when talking in front of males too, if you want. But
in front of women and children, one's manners should go up a few notches
and the bad language should stop.

"Justin" <justin1138@REMOVEnet> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> polar bear <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:

> >> Why don't you punks learn some manners? Any "man" who talks to a
> >> female like this needs to be taken out back and have their goddamn
> >> teeth kicked in by a real man. It's a shame that any punk can say
> >> what they want in cyberworld without getting my size 12 boots up
> >> their asses.

> > So there are certain rules when talking to a female, that do not apply
> > when talking to males ? Isn't that called "sexism", something which
> > creates inequalities between men and women ?

sure. and i'm for it.

seriously. there should be double standards

and swearing is one example of that

not in the LAW, but in terms of mores, manners, and societal expectations?
sure

whit

Justin wrote:

> Ok. Be respectful when talking in front of males too, if you want.
> But in front of women and children, one's manners should go up a few
> notches and the bad language should stop.

Ok. You stupid ****.

---

Justin wrote:

> Why don't you punks learn some manners? Any "man" who talks to a
> female like this needs to be taken out back and have their goddamn
> teeth kicked in by a real man. It's a shame that any punk can say
> what they want in cyberworld without getting my size 12 boots up
> their asses.

It's a shame that any stupid **** can make threats in cyberworld without
having to back them up.

---

Justin <justin1138@REMOVEnet> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Ok. Be respectful when talking in front of males too, if you want. But
> in front of women and children, one's manners should go up a few notches
> and the bad language should stop.

Yes, the poor delicate things must be shielded from rough manners in
case the shock causes them to faint or demand the right to vote.

--
Dave...

Pete:
> Ok. You stupid ****.

Oi! Stop swearing at children!

d.

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:55:28 -0700, "Pete" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Justin wrote:
>
>> Why don't you punks learn some manners? Any "man" who talks to a
>> female like this needs to be taken out back and have their goddamn
>> teeth kicked in by a real man. It's a shame that any punk can say
>> what they want in cyberworld without getting my size 12 boots up
>> their asses.

>It's a shame that any stupid **** can make threats in cyberworld without
>having to back them up.

Idiot. The point is valid, even if he can't "back it up".

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 00:18:08 GMT, dizzy <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:55:28 -0700, "Pete" <[email protected]>
>wrote:
>
>>Justin wrote:
>>
>>> Why don't you punks learn some manners? Any "man" who talks to a
>>> female like this needs to be taken out back and have their goddamn
>>> teeth kicked in by a real man. It's a shame that any punk can say
>>> what they want in cyberworld without getting my size 12 boots up
>>> their asses.

>>It's a shame that any stupid **** can make threats in cyberworld without
>>having to back them up.

>Idiot. The point is valid, even if he can't "back it up".

What point? It was just a shallow opinion coupled with an empty
threat.

--
Dave...

Get a bicycle. You will not regret it. If you live. - Mark Twain

davek wrote:
> Pete:
>> Ok. You stupid ****.

> Oi! Stop swearing at children!
>
> d.

Sorry.

---

dizzy wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:55:28 -0700, "Pete" <[email protected]>
> wrote:

>> It's a shame that any stupid **** can make threats in cyberworld
>> without having to back them up.

> Idiot. The point is valid, even if he can't "back it up".

********. The only point here is the top of your head. Go play somewhere
else if your sensibilities are offended, Fatass.

BTW, your nickname is quite appropriate.

---

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 22:33:07 -0700, Pete wrote:

> dizzy wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:55:28 -0700, "Pete" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>>> It's a shame that any stupid **** can make threats in cyberworld
>>> without having to back them up.

>> Idiot. The point is valid, even if he can't "back it up".

> ********. The only point here is the top of your head.

That sure is an original comeback, little boy. Although I don't doubt
that you're too stupid to understand what the point it.

> Go play somewhere
> else if your sensibilities are offended, Fatass.

Guffaw. Yeah, I'm a real "fatass" all right.

> BTW, your nickname is quite appropriate.

Another witty, original remark.

Grow up, you imbecilic troll.

THIS IS TYPICAL. SOME GUTLESS ****WIT ADVOCATES VIOLENCE OUT OF ONE
SIDE OF HIS MOUTH WHILE PREACHING ABOUT MANNERS OUT OF THE OTHER. ITS
GOOD YOU ARE NOT A WOMEN BECAUSE IT WOULD TAKE YOU FOREVER TO PUT MAKE
UP ON BOTH OF YOUR FACES. ITS TOO BAD YOU ARE TOO GUTLESS ANYWAYS TO
BACK UP YOUR DESIRE FOR VIOLENCE.

Justin wrote:

> polar bear <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:

cycling

> >> Why don't you punks learn some manners? Any "man" who talks to a
> >> female like this needs to be taken out back and have their goddamn
> >> teeth kicked in by a real man. It's a shame that any punk can say
> >> what they want in cyberworld without getting my size 12 boots up
> >> their asses.

> > So there are certain rules when talking to a female, that do not

apply
> > when talking to males ? Isn't that called "sexism", something

which
> > creates inequalities between men and women ?
> >

> Ok. Be respectful when talking in front of males too, if you want.

But
> in front of women and children, one's manners should go up a few

notches
> and the bad language should stop.

Robert Picton [email protected] opined the following...
> THIS IS TYPICAL. SOME GUTLESS ****WIT ADVOCATES VIOLENCE OUT OF ONE
> SIDE OF HIS MOUTH WHILE PREACHING ABOUT MANNERS OUT OF THE OTHER. ITS
> GOOD YOU ARE NOT A WOMEN BECAUSE IT WOULD TAKE YOU FOREVER TO PUT MAKE
> UP ON BOTH OF YOUR FACES. ITS TOO BAD YOU ARE TOO GUTLESS ANYWAYS TO
> BACK UP YOUR DESIRE FOR VIOLENCE.

So there :-0

Jon

In article <[email protected]>, Jon Senior
<jon_AT_restlesslemon_DOTco_DOT_uk> says...
> Robert Picton [email protected] opined the following...
> > THIS IS TYPICAL. SOME GUTLESS ****WIT ADVOCATES VIOLENCE OUT OF ONE
> > SIDE OF HIS MOUTH WHILE PREACHING ABOUT MANNERS OUT OF THE OTHER. ITS
> > GOOD YOU ARE NOT A WOMEN BECAUSE IT WOULD TAKE YOU FOREVER TO PUT MAKE
> > UP ON BOTH OF YOUR FACES. ITS TOO BAD YOU ARE TOO GUTLESS ANYWAYS TO
> > BACK UP YOUR DESIRE FOR VIOLENCE.

> So there :-0
>
> Jon

I prefered *plonk*
--
..paul

If at first you don't succeed...
Skydiving is probably not the sport for you.