Look Cleat Pedals

jwroubaix

Jun 6, 2007
I have some grey look cleats for my Look Keo Sprint pedals. These are the newer ones that have the little rubber pads on the bottom. Will Look Delta cleats work with these or do I have to use the grey ones I have? Does anyone know what exactly their called? I was also thinking of getting of pedals with no float. Any opinions?

jwroubaix said:
I have some grey look cleats for my Look Keo Sprint pedals. These are the newer ones that have the little rubber pads on the bottom. Will Look Delta cleats work with these or do I have to use the grey ones I have? Does anyone know what exactly their called? I was also thinking of getting of pedals with no float. Any opinions?
The older DELTA cleats are larger than the KEO cleats (see attachment).

FLOAT, NO FLOAT? That's a personal choice.

I use zero float cleats. With zero float cleats, they need to be setup exactly right, if you do not have the skills to set them up exactly right, then you are safer with the 10% float ones, as this caters for setup error.

jwroubaix said:

2 types of LOOK pedals. Keo style and 'Delta' style. Delta are older and the cleats from these will not work on Keo style pedals and vice versa. Keo cleats are red, grey and black, black are no float.