Look Keo Pedals

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by dgarry, Dec 20, 2005.

  1. dgarry

    dgarry New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2005
    Just wondering if anyone else is using these and how they found them?? I was thinking of getting a set of the Carbon pairs (I've heard people have had problems with the Ti versions) for x-mas..

    Tags:

  2. MikeyOz

    MikeyOz New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2003
    have a pair of Keo's.... absoluetely fantastic..... went from a pair of older Looks to the Keo's I got the Titanium version as well.... have not had any problems with them and they way they clip in and out is lovely.... and they feel great, slightly wider platform then previous versions of Looks..... not sure how much the Titanium is worth it.... but they were such a good price from ProBike I thought stuff it.

  3. monsterman

    monsterman New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2005
    Code:

    Code:

    They are an awesome pedal. Having said that I have just switched to speedplays. The only reason I changed was I wanted two sided access as I had begun commuting to work in the city and that means a lot of stop/start and clipping in and out. The keos are on the beater bike now (and have basically doubled its value:D ).

  4. jim

    jim Guest

    Upgraded to keo from ultegra and they are beaut. There is some noise about
    the cleats being brittle and prone to failure - after six months riding I
    have had no probs with this

    "dgarry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Just wondering if anyone else is using these and how they found them?? I
    > was thinking of getting a set of the Carbon pairs (I've heard people
    > have had problems with the Ti versions) for x-mas..
    >

    > --
    > dgarry

  5. till!

    till! New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2004
    Thats my plan, santa is bringing me a pair for xmas, and Ill see how I like em over the 6610s.

    till