Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Look KG 451 or Litespeed Firenze

Started by kmcmillin · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,842 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
2 October 2004
Last activity
2 October 2004
Original author
kmcmillin
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,842
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello all,

    I am planning to start racing this spring, and am looking to buy a new bike (currently on a Trek 1000). The two candidates are: a Look KG 451 frame with the Ultegra build kit from Colorado Cyclist) , or the Litespeed Firenze . The Look setup will cost around $2100, whereas the Litespeed, $1900.

    Now I know that the carbon or titanium issue will brew up some beastly opinions, so try not to turn this into an argument. I'm looking for experience on the issue, and if anyone has any other bikes worth considering that stay pretty much under $2200, I'll hear you out.

    -Thanks

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.