Look KG381i Headset

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Francis Ennis, Mar 10, 2003.

  1. Hello, My LOOK frame's headset has been giving problems from day one. I got a machanic to fit it,
    and he said that all was normal, but it is forever tightening of its own accord and the handlebars
    never swivel freely like on a normal keadset setup. Has anyone else noticed any problems with these
    LOOK frames and their Cane Creek supplied headsets? Thanks!

    Tags:

  2. J. Morris

    J. Morris Guest

    Did your mechanic check to see if the headset cups were seated right and if the head tub was faced
    properly. I'd check the race on the fork as well.

    Francis Ennis wrote in message ...
    >Hello, My LOOK frame's headset has been giving problems from day one.

  3. J. Morris

    J. Morris Guest