Look KG381i Headset

Francis Ennis

Guest
Hello, My LOOK frame's headset has been giving problems from day one. I got a machanic to fit it,
and he said that all was normal, but it is forever tightening of its own accord and the handlebars
never swivel freely like on a normal keadset setup. Has anyone else noticed any problems with these
LOOK frames and their Cane Creek supplied headsets? Thanks!

Did your mechanic check to see if the headset cups were seated right and if the head tub was faced
properly. I'd check the race on the fork as well.