Look MTB pedals

Gary In Va

Guest
I'm looking for the older style mtb pedals Look used to make. Anybody know of a shop or online
retailer that carries the pedal or cleats?

Gary in VA

Probably not likely to find them from a regular retailer (but who knows?).

However, if you follow Ebay for a few weeks, you'll usually see a pair or two of these go by (used
most likely, but the things last forever, so hey!) I've gotten a pair or two this way.

Search Ebay for "look pedals". You can try narrowing the search, but the titles for the ATB's are
rarely descriptive IME.

Good luck!

--
Mark Janeba remove antispam phrase in address to reply