Home Cycling Equipment LOOK Pedal PP 66
Thread details
What we know about this thread
Original section Cycling Equipment
Published 18 July 2005
Last activity 21 September 2006
Original author Stickboy
Posts 4
Discussion status Public discussion
Total views 1,685
Views / 30 days 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Showing posts 1–4 of 4 Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Original post Stickboy
Archived post
18 July 2005, 19:45 UTC
#1
I found a pair of LOOK Pedals PP 66 at a Garage Sale for $10.00.
www2.neweb.ne.jp look.jpg Open ↗
These pedals are brand new in the box .. never been used.
How old are these pedals? I have never owned pedals like these. I have always had the cages.
I thought given the price and the condition it was worth taking a chance on them. Now all I need to do is get some shoes. 🙂
Shan
20 September 2006, 23:56 UTC
#2
Did you ever use these Pedals? I am looking all over the country (calling various shops - CO WA NY & FL and searching EBAY high & low. Let me know!
Stickboy said: I found a pair of LOOK Pedals PP 66 at a Garage Sale for $10.00.
www2.neweb.ne.jp look.jpg Open ↗
These pedals are brand new in the box .. never been used.
How old are these pedals? I have never owned pedals like these. I have always had the cages.
I thought given the price and the condition it was worth taking a chance on them. Now all I need to do is get some shoes. 🙂
Shan
21 September 2006, 00:02 UTC
#3
looks like you got a good deal!!...I got a used pair of pearl izumi shoes on eBay for $26...the fit like they were made for me....did the pedals come with cleats??
21 September 2006, 00:16 UTC
#4
Stickboy said: I found a pair of LOOK Pedals PP 66 at a Garage Sale for $10.00.
www2.neweb.ne.jp look.jpg Open ↗
These pedals are brand new in the box .. never been used.
How old are these pedals? I have never owned pedals like these. I have always had the cages.
I thought given the price and the condition it was worth taking a chance on them. Now all I need to do is get some shoes. 🙂
Shan
i dont know the exact production dates vs model numbers... but those look (no pun intended) EXACTLY like my first set of clipless pedals back in...
about 1987/88
(damn that's a long time ago)
-but mine had black backs, not the red as yours shows.
hell, i'd give you $11 for 'em just to get my ol' raleigh back into its "heyday trim" 😄
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users
·
0 guests
· 0 bots
· 0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.