Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Look Pedal Service Maintenance

Started by tanggoman · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,005 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
10 July 2006
Last activity
10 July 2006
Original author
tanggoman
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,005
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi all,

    Does anyone know if Look pedal axle bearings are serviceable? I have a CX6 and I notice that it doesnt turn smoothly anymore. If so, what kind of tool I need to use.

    Thanks! 🙂

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.