Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Looking 4 riding Partner in Melbourne

Started by Manny64 · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,152 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
27 October 2004
Last activity
27 October 2004
Original author
Manny64
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,152
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi, I'm a 39 Y.O. guy from Melbourne's west who's got back into riding after a few years break. I'm looking for a female ride partner, who's around the same age a me. I usually ride on the weekends around Beach Road. If anyone is interested, let me know. Thanks....

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.