Looking for 2002 CSC-Tiscali jersey.

waki

Apr 14, 2003
:( HELP!!!!!...........where can i purchase these jerseys:
2002 csc tiscali long sleeve and short sleeve jerseys-SIZE XXL.
THANKS.

:) Thanks duckwah, i have send them an email and keeping my fingers crossed.

DAMN IT!........got email from probikekit today, they don't have those jerseys anymore.......HEEEELLLPPP!!!!!!!.

Waki,

There are a few options open to you.

Send an e-mail off to LeKnicks.com here in Melbourne and see what Max has available. The shop is chock full of clothes and should have what you are looking for, although not at the price you would have received from probikekit.com.

Another on-line alternative is euroduds.com which seems to have a bit of everything from every team. I have not purchased from here due to the high freight costs but with the declining value of the US dollar it might be worth a shot.

Continuing the US based sites, also consider bikejerseys.com. From memory it is a bit like a yahoo based store but it had so much stock, both old and new, and it seemed to be an amalgamation of ranges from a variety of large stores so that every thing you could ever want was available. If that fails also have a look at excelsports.com and performancebike.com.

A more affordable alternative could be found in Italy. I can't remember the address of the site but if you go to google.it and plug in various search terms (in Italian - using lots of team names usually brings it up) you will inevitably come across a site that has the current and past three years' worth of team clothes, all sizes and good prices. Freight is low too. There is no online option with orders having to be processed over the phone or via e-mail (the gentleman running the site does speak English)

Finally, if you're still struggling, if I am not mistaken there is a team csc website with an online shop. They may now be selling the current team range and, if so, again send them an email and see what they can do for you. The prices were pretty good from memory and the full team kit (booties, arm warmers and the like) were available.

Best of luck and let us know how you get on.

Thanks mate i will check those sites out and will keep you update.Thanks again.

:(velogear advertised the 2003 jerseys,tried euroduds and they dont have any.waiting for leknicks reply...anymore suggestions guys?

Got replied from Leknicks today they have none and another reply from YeloLtd and it's the same answer.Will try your suggestions JaJa and will update you guys soon.Thanks for all your contribution guys.

Check out the ebay link given by JaJa but it's in German..i think.wrote to CSC but i doubt it that they will sell me any of the 2002 jerseys.

Hey, I have one of these jerseys (identical to the one that's in that ebay ad).. but the one I have is XL, not XXL.

I got it through probikekit.com a couple of months ago.

Thanks, rek i have check them out already unfortunately they ran out of stock..sigh!!.

Surfed the bicyclinghub website but they advertised the bib but no jerseys,many thanks to ElGuardo for the link.