Looking for 2003 STP Mugs

Bikequest

Guest
I have been doing the STP for 7 years and the one thing I
treat myself to as a reward is an STP mug. Last year I
worked with a whole group of first time STPers to get them
to Portland. Unfortunately I arrived in Portland too late
and there were no mugs left :( Does anyone have 2 or 3 2003
STP mugs they would be willing to sell?

"BikeQuest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have been doing the STP for 7 years and the one thing I
> treat myself to
as
> a reward is an STP mug. Last year I worked with a whole
> group of first time STPers to get them to Portland.
> Unfortunately I arrived in Portland too late and there
> were no mugs left :( Does anyone have 2 or 3 2003 STP mugs
> they would be willing to sell?

Did you also ask on the Cascade STP & Events Board?

http://www.cascade.org/Community/forum/index.cfm

Warm Regards,

CP

Great suggestion... I have tried to sign up with two
different e-mails. Both times it indicated that I was
successful, but I never got an e-mail with my password. I
looked through contacts and tried to find someone to let
know about the challenge. Thoughts?

"Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:g8Gwc.58737$Ly.37271@attbi_s01...
> "BikeQuest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > I have been doing the STP for 7 years and the one thing
> > I treat myself
> as
> > a reward is an STP mug. Last year I worked with a whole
> > group of first time STPers to get them to Portland.
> > Unfortunately I arrived in
Portland
> > too late and there were no mugs left :( Does anyone have
> > 2 or 3 2003
STP
> > mugs they would be willing to sell?
>
> Did you also ask on the Cascade STP & Events Board?
>
> http://www.cascade.org/Community/forum/index.cfm
>
> Warm Regards,
>
> CP

"InfoQuest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Great suggestion... I have tried to sign up with two
> different e-mails. Both times it indicated that I was
> successful, but I never got an e-mail with my password. I
> looked through contacts and tried to find someone to let
> know about the challenge. Thoughts?

I'd contact Diane English -- she's pretty good with helping
with just about everything. Go here:
http://www.cascade.org/About/office_staff.cfm and find her
email and phone number.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky Please replace earthlink for mouse-potato
and .net for .com Home of the meditative cyclist:
http://home.earthlink.net/~cpetersky/Welcome.htm See the
books I've set free at:

Help... I sent an e-mail to Diane and another to a link I
found to a contact if having trouble signing up. It has been
weeks and still no reply from either. I am really starting
to question my membership to Cascade.

"Claire Petersky" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:Rxqyc.28847$HG.105@attbi_s53...

> "InfoQuest" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > Great suggestion... I have tried to sign up with two
> > different e-mails. Both times it indicated that I was
> > successful, but I never got an e-mail with my password.
> > I looked through contacts and tried to find someone
> > let know about the challenge. Thoughts?
>
> I'd contact Diane English -- she's pretty good with
> helping with just
about
> everything. Go here:
> http://www.cascade.org/About/office_staff.cfm and
find
> her email and phone number.
>

> --
> Warm Regards,
>
> Claire Petersky Please replace earthlink for mouse-potato
> and .net for .com Home of the meditative cyclist:
> http://home.earthlink.net/~cpetersky/Welcome.htm See the
> books I've set free at:
> http://bookcrossing.com/referral/Cpetersky

"Infoquest" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Help... I sent an e-mail to Diane and another to a link I
> found to a contact if having trouble signing up. It has
> been weeks and still no reply from either. I am really
> starting to question my membership to Cascade.

If you're a member, why not just call?

Warm Regards,

CP