Looking for 4 racers regarding 2004 reunion

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Xzzy, Sep 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xzzy

Xzzy Guest

We are having the Bowery Bums reunion in 2004 and would like to invite other racers who were in the
    Iowa City area at that time.

I am looking for the phone number or email of the following ( they should be somewhere in Colorado):

Kevin Ward Brian Worthy Randy Gaffney Brook Watts

If you have some information, I would greatly appreciate your reply via an email to my address.
    Please do not reply to this ng with phone numbers, email addresses, or snail mail address.

Thank you,

John Bickmore www.BicycleCam.com www.Feed-Zone.com

Tags:

2. "xzzy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > We are having the Bowery Bums reunion in 2004 and would like to invite other racers who were in
    > the Iowa City area at that time.
    >
    > I am looking for the phone number or email of the following ( they should be somewhere in
    > Colorado):
    >
    > Kevin Ward Brian Worthy Randy Gaffney Brook Watts
    >
    > If you have some information, I would greatly appreciate your reply via an email to my address.
    > Please do not reply to this ng with phone numbers, email addresses, or snail mail address.
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > John Bickmore www.BicycleCam.com www.Feed-Zone.com

Don't know the first two guys you mention, but... Gaffney is in Boulder and Brook is in the greater
    Denver area. I don't have contact info for either of them, but if you're smart enough to turn on
    your computer, you're smart enough to find 'em yourself. You can start by going to any of the
    upcoming 'cross races in CO.

good luck

3. Bw

Bw Guest

John,

Scott's right, we're easy to find.

Also, I popped Dickson a note last week with those e-mails, except for Kevin.

Reach me directly at: [email protected]

Brook

In article <[email protected]>, Scott Hendricks
    <[email protected]> wrote:

> "xzzy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > We are having the Bowery Bums reunion in 2004 and would like to invite other racers who were in
    > > the Iowa City area at that time.
    > >
    > > I am looking for the phone number or email of the following ( they should be somewhere in
    > > Colorado):
    > >
    > > Kevin Ward Brian Worthy Randy Gaffney Brook Watts
    > >
    > > If you have some information, I would greatly appreciate your reply via an email to my address.
    > > Please do not reply to this ng with phone numbers, email addresses, or snail mail address.
    > >
    > > Thank you,
    > >
    > > John Bickmore www.BicycleCam.com www.Feed-Zone.com
    >
    >
    > Don't know the first two guys you mention, but... Gaffney is in Boulder and Brook is in the
    > greater Denver area. I don't have contact info for either of them, but if you're smart enough to
    > turn on your computer, you're smart enough to find 'em yourself. You can start by going to any of
    > the upcoming 'cross races in CO.
    >
    > good luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.