looking for a Boston Muddy Buddy (6/27) team mate

Agb

Guest
I'm a Rhode Island-based triathlete looking for a team mate
(male or female) to compete with me in the Boston Muddy
Buddy on Sunday June 27th. My only goals are to finish &
have a good time.

If you reply directly to me by e-mail please include Muddy
Buddy in the message subject. Thank you

Sorry, I forgot to update my Outlout settings. My e-mail
address has changed to [email protected]