Looking for a Bridgestone XO-3

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Aj, Oct 6, 2003.

  1. Aj

    Aj Guest

    Anyone have this Bridgestone taking up dust?

    Thanks AJ

    Tags:

  2. Slider2699

    Slider2699 Guest

    "AJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Anyone have this Bridgestone taking up dust?
    >
    > Thanks AJ

    They turn up on eBay occasionally. Get ready to pay big bucks, relatively speaking. Bridgestones of
    that era are special, apparently. Like pre-Rivendells, I guess.

  3. Amy55407

    Amy55407 Guest

    "Slider2699" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "AJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Anyone have this Bridgestone taking up dust?
    > >
    > > Thanks AJ
    >
    > They turn up on eBay occasionally. Get ready to pay big bucks, relatively speaking. Bridgestones
    > of that era are special, apparently. Like pre-Rivendells, I guess.

    I've got a 92. I replaced the mustache handlebar however, with straight handlebars because my wrists
    would bruise after riding 5 or so miles with the original handle bar. I believe it's the smallest
    size, dark metallic green paint. It needs some maintenance and touching up but it's in good
    condition otherwise.

    I have been interested in possible selling it any buying something with front suspension.

    I'm in Minneapolis. Are you any where nearby?

  4. Aj

    Aj Guest

    [email protected] (Amy55407) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Slider2699" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > "AJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Anyone have this Bridgestone taking up dust?
    > > >
    > > > Thanks AJ
    > >
    > > They turn up on eBay occasionally. Get ready to pay big bucks, relatively speaking. Bridgestones
    > > of that era are special, apparently. Like pre-Rivendells, I guess.
    >

    > I've got a 92. I replaced the mustache handlebar however, with straight handlebars because my
    > wrists would bruise after riding 5 or so miles with the original handle bar. I believe it's the
    > smallest size, dark metallic green paint. It needs some maintenance and touching up but it's in
    > good condition otherwise.
    >
    > I have been interested in possible selling it any buying something with front suspension.
    >
    > I'm in Minneapolis. Are you any where nearby?

    Thanks for the news, however I'm going to need a medium or better yet, a large.

    Many thanks, AJ