looking for a cateye micro cc-6000

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by aggiewaterfowle, Mar 26, 2003.

  1. There were some posts a couple months ago about the Cateye Micro CC-6000.

    I recently acquired a bike that came with this computer but unfortunately the head unit LCD
    has failed.

    Anybody have a working head unit that is willing to part with it?

    S.

    Tags:

  2. The future lifespan of a CC-6000 is questionable, and the cost of a similar new computer is so low,
    it might not be worth much trouble trying to find one.

    news:[email protected]...